Up Agriculture Scheme: The Uttar Pradesh state government has launched a new portal called “UP Agriculture” to provide farmers with online services and convenience. The portal is regularly updated with information on new schemes, online applications, and other news relevant to farmers.
The government is committed to supporting farmers and has previously launched the Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme. To generate tokens for farm equipment and farm ponds, farmers in all districts of Uttar Pradesh can visit the UP Agriculture Portal. This article provides detailed information about the यूपी एग्रीकल्चर PM Kisan Portal.
The portal provides new information that can help generate a beneficiary file in the new format of the treasury. To do this, log in to DDO and click on the “both” option, then select the green tab for generating the beneficiary file. For those with treasury accounts in Allahabad Bank and from districts Shamli, Srivasti, Hapur, and Sambhal, select the blue tab.
If you encounter any issues with DPT, you can use the “Online Problem Solving System” link in the suggestion and complaint section of the DPT portal to request assistance from officials of the Agriculture Department. To access the link, use your CGU login ID and password provided by the Deputy Director of Agriculture.
UP Agriculture Scheme Details
|Name||UP Agriculture Farmer Registration|
|Initiated By||Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP)|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state UP|
|registration Application process||Online|
|Objective||Benefits of various schemes for the Farmers|
|Category||UP Government Schemes|
UP Agriculture Portal Services
- Application for Kisan Credit Card
- Know your registration number
- Troubleshooting system
- Know the progress of sending the grant to the account
- List of beneficiaries
- Farmers Welfare Mission
- Success stories
- Information about who received what benefits
- Profit distribution in important schemes.
Benefits of Agriculture UP Farmer
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the UP Agriculture Farmer Registration Portal, which provides several benefits to farmers in the state, including:
- Access to various services and facilities through the online portal.
- The ability to register and receive benefits from various schemes launched by the state government.
- Safekeeping of registered farmers’ data on the portal to ensure eligible farmers receive scheme benefits.
- Direct financial assistance to eligible farmers’ bank accounts through the DBT scheme.
- Elimination of the need for farmers to visit government departments and offices.
- Easy access to all necessary information and facilities related to UP Agriculture Farmer Registration from home.
- Increased transparency in the system thanks to the online portal launched by the Uttar Pradesh state government.
Eligibility Criteria UP Agricultural Scheme
The Agricultural UP Equipment Subsidy Scheme 2023 has eligibility criteria that for availing of the scheme. These criteria include:
- The farmer who wants to apply should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and provide proof of residence in UP.
- The applicant farmer should have an active savings account linked with their Aadhaar card in any nationalised bank.
- Farmers who are already receiving benefits from any other subsidy scheme are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
Registration Process UP Agriculture Kisan
To register for UP Agriculture Kisan Registration and avail of its benefits, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of UP Agriculture and click on the registration option available on the homepage.
- A new page will open, providing options to register for schemes under three departments. Choose the scheme you wish to apply for.
- Once you click on the scheme, a registration form will appear. Fill in all the required details asked in the form.
- Upload all the necessary documents and click on the submit button.
- Your registration process will be completed once you click on the submit button.
Required Documents Krishi Vibhag UP Scheme
- passport size photo
- Mobile number should be linked with Aadhaar card
- bank passbook
- Aadhar card
- IFSC Code
- Aadhaar link mobile number
- Voter ID Card
Steps to application status UP Krishi Vibhag UP Scheme
To check the status of your application under the UP Agriculture Scheme, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of UP Agriculture.
- On the homepage, look for the option “Progress of Registration” and click on it.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your farmer registration number.
- Fill in the captcha details in the given box and click on the “Search” button.
- You will be able to view the status of your application on the UP Agriculture Kisan Registration Portal.
Steps to get UP Kisan Yantra Token?
To obtain the UP Kisan Yantra Token, you must register online on agriculture.up.nic.in or register for farmer grants. If you have already completed this step, follow these instructions:
- Go to the official website, upagriculture.com.
- Scroll till the bottom and click on “Withdraw token for grant on machine/farm pond.”
- A new page will appear with some important links in the “important information” section. Click on them.
- You will be asked to provide some essential details on the next page. Fill in all the necessary information, and you will be able to generate the UP Agriculture Token.
|official website||click here|
|know your registration number||click here|
|list of beneficiaries||click here|
|Withdraw token for the grant on a machine or farm pond||click here|
New Updates in the 2023 Scheme of UP Agriculture
- Progress report on uploading bank draft DD of PM Kusum Yojana through login
- Progress report on uploading in the new system of INSITU instruments
- Bill Monitoring System under the Directorate of Agriculture
- Progress report on DBT of all agricultural machinery except solar pump
- Progress report on Solar Pump Beneficiary Selection Verification
- Farmer support, including suggestions and complaints
- IFSC code search facility
- Progress report against the selection of physical targets of the instruments
- Participating farmers list for The Million Farmers School (Kisan Pathshala)
- Monitoring system for Soil Health Card
- Details of agricultural machinery under the Promotion of Agriculture Mechanization for In-Situ Management of Crop Residue Scheme
- Beneficiary-wise report of 35 columns
- A detailed list of beneficiaries of grants disbursed through DBT
- List of Group Registration for Farm Machinery Bank
- Registration for schemes of the Department of Horticulture and Food Processing, Uttar Pradesh
- Application for the establishment of soil testing laboratory by local entrepreneurs at village level
- Report on CRM Implements
- Seed Net Report under Beejgram Yojana
Facilities are Given Under UP Agriculture Scheme
- Rs 2 to Rs 14 per kg for selected varieties of wheat seeds
- 33 to 40 rupees/kg for oil seeds and 40 to 45 rupees/kg for pulse seeds
- 130 per kg for hybrid paddy
- 50% subsidy for Zinc Sulphate
- 50% subsidy for farmers of other areas
- 70% subsidy for 2-3 horsepower solar pumps and 40% subsidy for 5 horsepower solar pump
- Up to 90% subsidy for purchase of sprinkler sets
- Up to 50% subsidy for agricultural defence chemicals
- 50% subsidy for micronutrients
- 50% grant for Bakhari
- 40% grant for Custom Hiring Center
- 20 to 50% subsidy for agricultural machinery/equipment
- 90% subsidy on sesame seeds for farmers of Bundelkhand
- 75% subsidy for gypsum
Helpline for Krishi Vibhag UP
If you encounter any issues on the UP Agriculture Kisan Registration Portal, you can reach out to the helpline provided below to get assistance and resolve your problem.
|Helpline Number||Email ID||Address|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Directorate of Agriculture, Krishi Bhavan, Lucknow|