PM Kisan Farmer Registration Status 2023 Direct Link: One of the most beneficial schemes for farmers launched by the Indian government is the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Under this scheme, the government transfers Rs. 6,000 annually to the bank accounts of registered farmers. To date, over ten crore farmers in India have been registered under this scheme.
The informal launch of the scheme was on 1st December 2018, while the formal launch was by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24th February 2019 in the Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh.
If you apply for the scheme online now and your application is approved, Rs. 2,000 will be transferred to your bank account every three months.
PM Kisan Yojana 2023 Eligibility to Get Rs. 6000
- The scheme is open to families consisting of a husband, wife, and minor children below 18 years.
- The family must jointly own two hectares of cultivable land recorded in the state and union territory land records.
- Farmer citizens belonging to the economically weaker sections can register for this scheme.
- Retired citizens receiving a government pension exceeding ten thousand rupees are not eligible to apply for the scheme.
- To register, it is mandatory for the farmer to have a bank account in any bank.
PM Kisan Registration Documents 2023
To register for PM Kisan, you will need to provide some necessary documents. Here are the documents required for PM Kisan registration in 2023:
- Aadhar Card linked Bank Account
- Bank Account Passbook
- Land Record Details
- Family Details
- E-Aadhar Card or Aadhar Card Number
- Aadhar Registered Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
If you want to apply for this scheme through the official website or office of Pradhan Mantri Yojana and receive the benefits, make sure you have all of the documents mentioned above.
- PM Swamitva Yojana 2023: Online Registration and Benefits
- PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 at pmkisan.gov.In
- E Shram Card Registration 2023 Status Check, Benefits @eshram.gov.in
- Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal 2023 | Registration at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- PMAYG 2023 | Awash Status Tracking @ pmayg.nic.in
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023
- Go to pmkisan.gov.in on your device’s web browser.
- Click on the “New Farmer Registration” option.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “Proceed.”
- Upload all the required doc., including your Aadhar Card and bank account details.
- After uploading all the necessary documents, click on “Submit.”
- Double-check that all of your entered details are correct.
- Once you’re sure everything is accurate, click on “Submit” to complete your PM Kisan application.
- Take a screenshot of the submission confirmation for future reference.
Steps to Check PM Kisan Farmer Registration Status
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in and click on “Farmer Corner” in the menu.
- Click on the “Status of Self-Registered/CSC Farmers” option.
- Select your state, district, sub-district (tehsil), block and village.
- Fill in your Aadhaar Number and the Captcha code, and click on the “Search” button.
- Your and also names of other registered farmers will be displayed.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Link for Pmkisan.gov.in EKYC Update, Registration 2023
|PM Kisan Registration Form 2023||View Here|
|PM Kisan eKYC Update 2023||View Here|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023||View Here|
|Know Your PM Kisan Yojana Registration Number||View Here|
PM Kisan E KYC Update 2023
If you are a farmer who has registered for the PM Kisan Yojana in 2018, 2019, or 2020, you need to update your eKYC details for 2023. Follow the steps below:
- Go to pmkisan.gov.in and click on the eKYC button.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number, and you will receive an OTP on your linked mobile number.
- Input the OTP in the given box and click on the Submit button.
- Check the options appearing next and mark them correctly according to your details.
- Finally, the PM Kisan eKYC update process for 2023 is complete, and you can check your name in the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary List for 2023.
How to Check pmkisan.gov.in Registration Number 2023
- Visit the pmkisan.gov.in homepage and click on the “Know Your Registration Number” option.
- Enter the mobile number that was used during registration and click on “Get OTP.”
- Enter the OTP from the registered mobile number and click on “Submit.”
- Your Registration Number along with the Application Status will be displayed on the screen.
- Make sure to save the PM Kisan Registration Number 2023 for future use, such as checking the application status and beneficiary list.
- The amount will be directly transferred to your Aadhar Linked Bank Account. You can withdraw the amount through Cheque or Debit Card.
It is important to note that the PM Kisan scheme provides financial assistance to farmers, and the amount is also get credited to their bank account.