E Shram Card: The Indian government launched the E Shram Card Scheme for eligible Indian citizens across the country in 2023. This scheme aims to provide employment opportunities for poor families in the labour sector based on their skills.
Individuals who are eligible and interested in registering for the e Shram Card should review the scheme’s important benefits before filling out the registration form.
To create a National unorganised labour database, the Ministry of Labor and Employment has developed the e-SHRAM Portal, which will be linked to Aadhaar Card.
The e Shram Card download will contain important information such as the person’s name, occupation, address, type of business, educational qualifications, skill set, and family details, which will improve their chances of getting employed and extend the benefits of social security schemes. A list of important information related to e Shram Card download benefits.
E Shramik Card Portal
|Name of organisation||Ministry of labour and employment|
|Name of Govt||Indian government|
|Portal Name||e-labour portal|
|Beneficiary for||Indian workers|
E-Shram Registration Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- PAN card
- Address proof
- Electricity bill
- Mobile number
- Bank passbook
- Birth certificate
- IFSC code
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
Eligible for an e-Shram Card
To be eligible for an e-Shram card, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- They must be an unorganised worker or work in the unorganised sector.
- They must be between the ages of 16 and 59.
- They must have a valid mobile number linked to their Aadhaar card.
- PM Swamitva Yojana 2023: Online Registration and Benefits
- PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 at pmkisan.gov.In
- PMAYG 2023 | Awash Status Tracking @ pmayg.nic.in
E Shram Portal Benefits
- Workers who hold an e-Shram card will receive a monthly pension amount.
- Upon reaching the age of 60, these workers will receive a pension of Rs. 3,000 per month.
- Additionally, they will receive death insurance coverage of Rs. 2 lakh and financial aid of Rs. 1 lakh in case of partial disability.
- The e-Shram Card Scheme has prepared 38 crore unorganized sector workers across India.
- Labourers, street vendors, and domestic workers will be linked together through this scheme, categorizing workers according to their work, and increasing their chances of employment.
- The e-Shram Card Scheme will not only provide workers with access to various schemes, but it will also assist the government in launching and implementing different schemes for all workers.
- This database will be seeded with the Aadhaar card, and all registered workers will receive a 12-digit record that will be valid throughout the country.
- The E Shram Portal will provide various facilities to workers, including information on their name, address, educational qualifications, skill type, family-related details, and more.
How to Register Online in E Shram Portal?
- Go to the official website www.register.esharam.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button on the homepage.
- Enter the mobile number that is linked with your Aadhaar card.
- Once you have entered the number, an OTP will be sent to your mobile.
- Enter the OTP on the website.
- The registration form will open, where you must fill in all the required details accurately.
- After filling complete details in the form, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your registration will be completed successfully.
How to Download E Shram Card By Phone No.
To download your e-Shram Card, follow these simple steps:
- Go to eshram.gov.in and select ‘UPDATE’.
- Enter your UAN card number, birth date, and captcha, then click on ‘Generate OTP’.
- Enter the OTP no received on your mobile number to confirm it.
- Click on ‘Download eSHRAM Card Download By Mobile Number’.
- Tou can downlod e-Shram Card in PDF format when you click on ‘Download UAN Card’.
- Open the e-Shram Card and save or print it out to carry it with you in a safe place.
Check Balance Payment Status in e-Shram Card
- Go to the e-Shram portal.
- Click on the ‘E-Aadhaar Card Beneficiary Status Check’ link.
- Enter your e-Shram card number, UAN number, or Aadhaar Card, and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your e-Shram payment status will be displayed.
If you need any assistance, you can contact the e-Shram card helpline at the toll-free number 14434, available from Monday to Sunday.
You can also reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Download E shram card By Aadhaar Card
To download your e-Shram Card using your Aadhaar card, follow these simple steps:
- Visit eshram.gov.in, and click on the ‘Update’ option displayed on the homepage.
- Enter your UAN number and captcha code, then click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP no received on your mobile number, and you will have the option to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar card number.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Two options will appear: ‘Refresh Profile UAN Card Download’ or ‘UAN Card Download’.
- Click on ‘Download UAN Card’ to get your e-Shram Card Download using your Aadhaar card.
How to File for Grievance in the E Shram Portal, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the E Shram Portal online.
- On the homepage, select ‘Contact Us’.
- Click on ‘Grievance’.
- The Grievance Form will open on the next page.
- Fill in all the details asked correctly.
- Click on ‘Lodge Grievance’ after filling in the form.
- In this way, you can easily file a grievance on the E Shram Portal
How to track Grievance Status in E Shram Portal?
- Visit the official E Shram Portal website.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Select ‘Contact Us’ and then ‘Grievance’.
- Click on ‘View the Status of your Grievance’ on the next page.
- Enter the reference number.
- Click on ‘View Status’.
- Your grievance status will be displayed on your screen.
To register for the e-Shram portal, an employee needs to have an Aadhaar number, a bank account number, and a cellphone number linked to their Aadhaar.
The applicant’s age should be between 16 and 59 to register. The MOL&E launched E-Shram for the benefit of employees in the unorganized sector who are neither EPFO nor ESIC members.