The E Kalyan Scholarship Portal for the academic year 2022-23 is now open for students in Jharkhand. This online scholarship platform is run by the Welfare Department of the Government of Jharkhand to support students in their educational pursuits by providing financial aid.
The e Kalyan Scholarship Portal offers a range of scholarship options for students studying in Jharkhand. These scholarships are available to both Pre Matric (primary and secondary schools) and Post Matric (higher secondary, undergraduate, postgraduate, and professional courses) students.
To apply for the scholarship, students can visit the link provided on the website and fill out the application form online.
E Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2023
झारखंड ई-कल्याण छात्रवृत्ति 2023 क्या है? यह योजना झारखंड सरकार द्वारा शुरू की गई है। इस योजना में ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 15 जुलाई से 15 अगस्त 2020 तक शुरू किए गए थे। अब आप इसके लिए आसानी से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इस योजना का मुख्य लाभ अनुसूचित जाति, अनुसूचित जनजाति और कमजोर वर्गों को उपलब्ध कराया जाएगा। इस योजना के लिए नए सिरे से आवेदन 1 सितंबर 2020 को शुरू किया गया था। अब तक इस योजना से बड़ी संख्या में छात्रों को लाभ मिला है।
E Kalyan Jharkhand Details
|Name of Organisation||Jharkhand Govt. Welfare Department|
|Article||e Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2022-23|
|Scheme||E-Kalyan Jharkhand Post Matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Apply||Started|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Apply||Started|
|Apply Start Date||10 March 2023|
|Apply Last Date||24 March 2023|
Important Date for E Kalyan Scholarship
|Date of commencement of online application process||10 March 2023|
|Last date to apply online form||24 March 2023|
|Last date for correction of the online application||Coming Soon|
|Last date for document uploading||17 March 2023|
Eligibility for E Kalyan Post Matric Scholarship
- Only students who are permanent or local residents of Jharkhand can apply for this scholarship.
- This scholarship only applies to students in the SC, ST, and OBC poor categories.
- For SC and ST students, the maximum family income should be up to 2.5 lakhs.
- For OBC students, the maximum family income should also be up to 2.5 lakhs.
- Students studying in any faculty and any class above 10th are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- However, students pursuing general graduate courses like BA, B.Sc, and B.Com from universities and institutions outside the state, as well as those doing other courses, will not be eligible for this scholarship.
Document Needed for Scholarship
- 10th Grade Marksheet (Matriculation Marksheet)
- Online Caste Certificate
- Online Income Certificate (valid from September 1, 2022)
- Online Residence Certificate
- School/College Bonafide Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Previous Year’s Mark Sheet
- Colored Photograph
- Admission Number
- Admission Date
E Kalyan Scholarship for Pre-Matric
|Class 1-4||Class:- 1 to 4||₹500/-|
|Class:- 5 to 6||Class:- 5 to 6||₹1000/-|
|Class:- 7 to 8||Class:- 7 to 8||₹1500/-|
|Class:- 9 to 10||Class:- 9 to 10||₹1500/-|
|Class 11-12||Class:- 11 to 12||₹2300/-|
E Kalyan Scholarship for Post-Matric
|Class Group||Hosteller||Day Scholar|
Apply for Jharkhand E-Kalyan Scholarship
To apply for Jharkhand E-Kalyan Scholarship online, you can follow these steps:
- Click on the official website link to access the application portal.
- The homepage of the website will appear. Look for the option ‘Scholarship Registration’ on the page and select it.
- Next, click on ‘Register/Sign Up’ to begin the registration process.
- The registration form will appear on your screen. Fill in all the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- After entering all the details, click on the ‘Register’ button to complete your registration.
- Your student registration for the scholarship scheme will be processed successfully.
It’s important to ensure that all the information and documents provided during the registration process are accurate and complete.
Renewing the Scholarship of Jharkhand E-Kalyan
- Go to the website for the Jharkhand E-Kalyan Scholarship.
- On the homepage, click on the “Renewal” option.
- Log in to the website using your credentials.
- You will be directed to a new page, where you will need to enter details from the previous year’s results.
- After entering the required information, click “Submit” to complete the renewal process.
Jharkhand E-Kalyan Scholarship Mobile App
- On your mobile device, open the app Google play store
- Enter “Jharkhand E-Kalyan Scholarship” in the search bar.
- Choose the top option from the list that appears.
- Click “Install” on the next page to download and install the app on your device.
|Student Login||Click Here|
|Search IFSC Code||Click Here|
|Search College List||Click Here|
|College Registration Status||Click Here|