Jan Samarth Portal is a digital platform that’s the first of its kind for credit-linked schemes by the government. Its primary aim is to make government initiatives more accessible to all beneficiaries.
The platform allows beneficiaries to easily check their eligibility in a few simple steps, apply online for the appropriate scheme, and receive digital approval.
PM Swamitva Yojana 2023: Online Registration and Benefits
Benefits of the Jan Samarth Portal Scheme
- The portal is a convenient one-stop digital platform that simplifies the lending process for borrowers, making it quick and hassle-free.
- By directly connecting beneficiaries with banks, the platform reduces turn-around time, making the process even more efficient.
- The platform aims to promote inclusive growth and development in various sectors by providing end-to-end digitization of government scheme benefits.
- With real-time status updates, applicants can stay informed about their sanctions and disbursements.
- The platform has multiple integrations with various entities such as Aadhar, CBDT, Udyam, and Credit Guaranteed Funds.
- The platform is currently available in six languages, including Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, and English.
- The platform provides access to 13 credit-linked government schemes that cater to a variety of beneficiaries, including youth, students, entrepreneurs, and farmers, such as Business Activity Loans, Education Loans, Agriculture Loans, and Livelihood Loans.
How to Apply For the Jan Samarth Portal Scheme
- To begin, visit the official Jan Samarth Portal at jansamarth.in.
- On the homepage, you can either click on the “Register” tab in the main menu or directly go to jansamarth.in/register.
- Create your account, and then log in to the Jan Samarth Portal using the link www.jansamarth.in/login.
- Check your eligibility for your preferred loan category by answering a few simple questions.
- Once you are eligible for any of the schemes, you can proceed to apply online and receive digital approval.
13 schemes in Categories in The Portal
Under Jan Samarth, the following 13 schemes are available in following under the categories
- Education Loan
- Agri Infrastructure Loan
- Business Activity Loan
- Livelihood Loan
Jan Samarth Portal
- Goal: Encourage inclusive growth and development of various sectors
- Approach: Guide individuals towards relevant government schemes and benefits through simple digital processes
- Importance: Portal ensures end-to-end coverage of all linked schemes
- Benefits: Students, farmers, business owners, Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise entrepreneurs, as well as the start-up ecosystem will benefit from the portal.