Union Bank of India will issue a notification for Union Bank Recruitment 2023. The applicants were looking for work in the banking industry. There is some good news for them. Their wait is over, and the notification for Union Bank recruitment 2023 will be released soon. The official website of UBI is @unionbankofindia.co.in. In this post, we will tell you when the recruitment will be released, what the recruitment poster will look like, and when the examination will take place.
TR MRB Advt No.:
Union Bank Recruitment 2023:
|Board||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Probationary Officer, and Clerk|
|Notification Date||Update Soon|
|Qualification||CA / ICWAI/ CS/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application submission Last Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Union Bank Recruitment:
|Post Name||Edu Qualification|
|Assistant Manager||CA / ICWAI/ CS/ Bachelor’s Degree|
|Probationary Officer||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree|
|Clerk||Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree|
- BPSC Exam Date | 32nd Judicial Service exam (bpsc.bih.nic.in)
- UPSC APFC Recruitment 2023 | 577 Vacancies (upsc.gov.in)
- NEST 2023 | Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates on @nestexam.in
|Probationary Officer||21 to 30 years|
|Clerk||21 to 28 years|
- Will Be Updated Soon
|Assistant Manager||Updated Soon|
|Probationary Officer||Updated Soon|
SC, SCA, ST, and DAP(PH) candidates have to pay Nil, while all other categories must pay Rs. 25/- via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Mobile Wallet Payment, or challan at any Indian Bank branch.
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH)||Nil|
|For all others||Rs. 25/-|
How to Apply for Union Bank 2023
Candidates who want to apply for Union Bank of India Vacancy online 2023 can do so by following the procedure. The procedure for applying for UBI Vacancy 2023 online is outlined here, and you must follow it if you want to apply for their Union Bank of India recruitment.
- Candidates must first visit the official website.
- Then, download the vacancy information PDF and fill out the form.
- After reading all of the eligibility criteria, click on the notification.
- Select Union Bank Vacancy 2023.
- After registering, fill out your application form.
- Feel your vital information and all of the application forms.
- Now pay your fee and save the fee slip for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission||Update Soon|
|Last Date for offline payment||Update Soon|
Union Bank Recruitment 2023
The latest notifications regarding job vacancies in UBI for the year 2023 will be available on our website. UBI offers equal opportunities to both freshers and experienced candidates.
Aspirants can find official updates and direct links to apply for all the latest information here.
We provide detailed information on vacancies, number of posts, selection process, application fees, and application procedures. We also provide information on the latest government jobs in UBI, UBI’s next exam in 2023, results, cutoffs, syllabus, answer sheets, and other related information related to UBI ‘s vacancy in 2023.
Aspirants who are looking for career opportunities in the banking sector can explore all the latest UBI 2023 notifications instantly on our website.
About Union Bank of India
About Union Bank of India: UBI is one of the largest government-owned banks in India, with the government owning over 90% of its shares. UBI is listed on the Forbes 2000 and has assets worth US$13.45 billion. The bank has around 4,300 branches, including four overseas branches in Hong Kong, Dubai, Antwerp, and Sydney. The headquarters of UBI is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra and it was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi on 11th November 1919.
- TNEB online application for Free Power Connection Scheme for Farmers | PDF, Eligibility
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card | Application Form, Apply Online 2023
- TNREGINET | EC Registration and Download@tnreginet.gov.in
- TNDTE Diploma Result 2023| Tamil Nadu DOTE Results @tndte.gov.in
- TN EMIS School Portal tnschools.gov.in| App, Registration