UPSC APFC Recruitment 2023: The (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission has recently issued a short notification for UPSC APFC Recruitment 2023, inviting applications for the posts of APFC Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer. A total of 577 vacancies are available for various departments across India. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply online from 25/02/2023 onwards until 17/03/2023. The selection process will involve a personal interview, and the final selection will be made based on the same.
TR MRB Advt No.: 50/2023
UPSC APFC Assistant Recruitment 2023:
|Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC), Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer|
|Notification Date||25 Feb 2023|
|Application submission Last Date||17 Mar 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC APFC Recruitment:
All applicants must fulfill all the necessary requirements for the post and other conditions given in the advertisement. They are told that before they apply, they should make sure that they meet at least the minimum requirements for each job. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- BPSC Exam Date | 32nd Judicial Service exam (bpsc.bih.nic.in)
- NEST 2023 | Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates on @nestexam.in
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer||418|
|2||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)||159|
As per the Catagory
|Category||Total Vacancy of (EO / AO)||Total Vacancy of (APFC)|
|Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer||Level -08|
|Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)||Level -10|
|Detail Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SC, SCA, ST, and DAP(PH) candidates have to pay Nil, while all other categories must pay Rs. 25/- via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Mobile Wallet Payment, or challan at any Indian Bank branch.
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH)||Nil|
|For all others||Rs. 25/-|
How to Apply for UPSC APFC 2023
Given steps to apply for the UPSC (EPFO) Recruitment 2023 for 577 posts:
- Visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) at upsc.gov.in.
- Look for the notification link for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 and click on it.
- The UPSC EPFO Vacancy Registration Form 2023 will appear on your device.
- Fill in your personal details, such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email ID, and Aadhar card number.
- Once you’ve entered all the required details, pay the exam fee and click on the submit button.
- Your UPSC EPFO online registration form for 2023 will be successfully completed.
- Before submitting your application, read all the information given in the notification carefully to ensure you meet all the requirements.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission||25/02/2023|
|Last Date for Submission||17/03/2023|
|Last Date for offline payment||17/03/2023|
Syllabus of the exam
The test syllabus consists of various topics, which are as follows:
- General English- To evaluate a candidate’s understanding of English language & workman–like use of words.
- Indian Culture, Heritage & Freedom Movements & Current Events
- Population, Development and Globalization
- Governance and Constitution of India
- Present Trends in Indian Economy
- Accounting and Auditing, Industrial Relations, Labour Laws, Insurance.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications, General Science
- Elementary Mathematics,
- TNEB online application for Free Power Connection Scheme for Farmers | PDF, Eligibility
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card | Application Form, Apply Online 2023
- TNREGINET | EC Registration and Download@tnreginet.gov.in
- TNDTE Diploma Result 2023| Tamil Nadu DOTE Results @tndte.gov.in
- TN EMIS School Portal tnschools.gov.in| App, Registration