BPSC Exam: The Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a notice for the Bihar 32nd Judicial Services Examination.
The registration process for this exam will commence on February 27th, 2023 and candidates will be able to register until March 27th, 2023.
If you are a law graduate looking to work in the government sector in Bihar, you can now register for the Bihar 32nd Judicial Services Examination starting on February 27th, 2023. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
TR MRB Advt No.: 02/MRB/2018
BPSC Recruitment 2023:
|Board||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Judicial Service|
|Notification Date||27 Feb 2023|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Application submission Last Date||27 March 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment:
To apply for the Judicial Services Examination, candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized Board or University. The Institute or University from which the degree was obtained must be recognized by the Bar Council of India, located in New Delhi.
|OC||22 to 35 years|
|SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC||22 to 40 years|
SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- and Rs.600/- for all categories through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment or challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH)||Rs. 150/-|
|For all others||Rs. 600/-|
How to Apply for BPSC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) exam, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website on bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the home page, find and click the registration link.
- Fill in your credentials to register and then log in.
- Fill out the online form and attach any necessary documents.
- Pay the examination fee as required.
- Download the payment receipt and application for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission||27 Feb 2023|
|Last Date for Submission||27 March 2023|
|Last Date for offline payment||27 March 2023|
Key Benefits and Advantages of BPSC
|Key Benefits and Advantages||Detailed Information|
|Security Benefits||All officers are provided with security guards to enable them to perform their duties smoothly without fear of interference.|
|Transportation Advantage||Officers are provided with vehicles to ensure the successful completion of their work and enable them to perform their duties with ease.|
|Subsidy Benefits||Once you join the Bihar Public Service Commission, you are eligible for subsidies on your electricity, water, phone, and gas bills.|
|Travel Benefits||Officers are provided with adequate facilities in government guest houses in other states during work-related travel.|
|Job Assurance Benefits||You are guaranteed job security once you join the Bihar Public Service Commission and cannot be terminated without a valid reason.|
|Retirement Benefits||Upon retirement, you are eligible for lifelong pensions and other benefits.|
- TNEB online application for Free Power Connection Scheme for Farmers | PDF, Eligibility
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card | Application Form, Apply Online 2023
- TNREGINET | EC Registration and Download@tnreginet.gov.in
- TNDTE Diploma Result 2023| Tamil Nadu DOTE Results @tndte.gov.in
- TN EMIS School Portal tnschools.gov.in| App, Registration