TNPDS Smart Ration Card Application, Online Eligibility Check, and Status of TN Smart Ration Cards – The Tamil Nadu government has started digitising the TNEPDS Ration Card as India moves swiftly towards complete digitization.
The Public Distribution System Portal has made it possible to use ration cards online (TNPDS). You can follow the step-by-step instructions in this article to apply for a TNPDS Smart Ration Card.
Anyone can easily apply for a Tamil Nadu Digital Ration Card from home using the TNPDS portal, eliminating the need to go to a departmental office. For this, a direct link will be given to you.
The main objective of the smart card is to offer a secure and safe gateway to people. Therefore, in this article, we will cover the process of applying, eligibility criteria, and checking the status of the Tamilnadu smart ration card.
This will serve as a comprehensive guide for applying for the Tamilnadu smart ration card online, along with related services.
We recommend that you read the entire article to take total advantage of the information that is provided.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Details
|Name||TNPDS Smart Ration Card|
|Launched By||The public distribution system of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Online Easy Facility of Ration Card|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Yojana|
Step by Step procedure to apply for Online Smart Ration Card on Tnpds Website:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Tamilnadu Public Distribution System by clicking on the link provided (click here).
- On the homepage, locate and click on the “Apply for Electronic Card” option located at the top right section.
- A form will appear after clicking on the option.
- There are two options available at the top left: Application for the new electronic card and Old family card registration.
- Each of these options has a different application form.
- If you choose the Old Card Enrollment option, you will need to provide details such as the Ration Card number and FPS Code.
- Complete the form with all the necessary information.
- Make sure your photo is less than 5.0 MB and upload it in JPEG, JPG, or PNG format.
- Next, individually fill out the information for each family member.
- Click on the “add member” button on the right side of the page to add new members.
- To continue, click the “Save member details” button.
- From the card selection options, select the kind of card you desire.
- No Commodity Card, Rice Card, Sugar Card, and Others are among the available choices.
- Additional options, including a Police card, Prison card, and Forest card, will show up if you choose the “Others” option.
- Choose the type of proof you want to upload under “Proof of Residence,” then upload the file.
- Make sure the file is no larger than 1.0 MB.
- Enable the checkbox if you have any LPG gas connections.
- A block of the form will appear after the option has been enabled.
- Fill in the registered person’s name, Oil Company, LPG Consumer Number, Gas company name, and the number of cylinders.
- After filling in the details, click the “Register” button at the bottom after enabling the tick option to confirm the information provided.
- By enabling the confirmation option, you agree that the details provided are accurate to your knowledge. You are responsible for any cancellation during registration due to spelling mistakes on the card.
- After completing all the application process, you will receive a reference no. to track the status of your application.
TN Smart Ration Card Mobile App
You can also complete all the processes of the application using this article on the TNPDS mobile app.
Here’s how to install the app and other relevant information:
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Type “TNPDS” in the search box and press enter.
- You will see several results. Click on the first result and install the app.