Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022: The Elementary Education Department Rajasthan has announced that it would recruit 32,000 teachers at various levels for different subjects in 2022. These vacancies are for Rajasthan government schools. Around 32000 vacancies shall be filled in government schools of Rajasthan under Tribal Sub Plan (TSP) and Non-TSP areas.
According to the official notification issued by the Rajasthan Elementary Education Department, applications for these vacancies will begin from January 10, 2022 and will end on February 9, 2022.
To apply for these vacancies, you have to register online at www. recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
The notification states, of the 32,000 vacancies, some 15,500 vacancies are for Primary Level and 16,500 are for Upper Primary Level.
- 1 Job Summary
- 2 Dates for Application
- 3 Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy Details
- 4 Upper Primary TSP Subject-wise Vacancy
- 5 Rajasthan Teacher Salary
- 6 Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Selection Criteria for Rajasthan Teacher
- 8 How to Apply for Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022?
- 9 Rajasthan Teacher Application Fee
- 10 FAQs on Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022
- 10.1 Q: How many vacancies has the Rajasthan government announced for the Tribal Sub Plan (TSP) and Non-Tribal Sub Plan areas of the state?
- 10.2 Q: Can I apply offline for these vacancies for TSP and non-TSP teachers in Rajasthan?
- 10.3 Q: What are the minimum educational qualifications for applying for these vacancies?
- 10.4 Q: How to I qualify for the 32,000 vacancies?
- 10.5 Q: What’re the subjects that I have to specialize in as a teacher, if I get selected?
- 10.6 Q: Are these jobs transferable?
|Notification||Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022 for 32000 Vacancies for Primary/Upper Primary, Apply Online From January 10, 2020 Apply at recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in and sso.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Last Date of Submission||February 9, 2022|
|Education Qualifications||Senior Secondary, Post Graduate, Graduate|
Dates for Application
Starting Date of Rajasthan Teacher Online Application: January 10, 2022
Last Date Rajasthan Teacher Online Application: February 9, 2022
Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy Details
Rajasthan Teacher Primary Level I – 15500 Posts
- General – 3500
- Special – 60
- General – 11500
- Special – 440
Rajasthan Teacher Upper Primary Level II – 16500 Posts
General – 2580
Special – 55
|Science / Math||625||13||638|
Upper Primary TSP Subject-wise Vacancy
- General – 13,420
- Special – 445
Upper Primary Non-TSP Subject-wise Vacancy
|Science / Math||3175||95||3270|
Rajasthan Teacher Salary
Rs. 23,700 per month
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Criteria
Primary Level I Teacher
- Higher Secondary Certificate with minimum 50 percent marks and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Special Education.
- HSC with 45 percent marks and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE Norms 2002
- HSC with 50 percent marks and four-year Bachelor of Education degree
Upper Primary Level II Teacher
- Graduation degree with 50 percent marks and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Special Education
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in any stream with 50 percent marks and B.Ed degree
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree with 45 percent marks and B.Ed degree as per NCTE Norms 2002.
- HSC with 50 percent marks and four-year B.ElEd Degree, BA BED or BSc BED.
All applicants should be aged between 18 to 40 years, according to the notification.
Selection Criteria for Rajasthan Teacher
The selection will be done on the basis of a merit list of marks obtained in Rajasthan Teacher Exam 2021-22.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply online on the official website (recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in) from 10 Jan to 09 Feb 2022.
Rajasthan Teacher Application Fee
- General, Other Backward Castes and Economically Weaker Sections: Rs. 100 per application
- Non-Creamy Layer-OBC: Rs.70 per application
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Saharia communities: Rs. 60 per application.
An entrance test will be conducted by the Elementary Education Department at a later date. These fees are for the entrance exam, which is compulsory. All candidates have to pass the entrance exam with merit, to qualify for these vacancies. The list of successful candidates will be announced by the department at a later date, through its official website.
FAQs on Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022
Q: How many vacancies has the Rajasthan government announced for the Tribal Sub Plan (TSP) and Non-Tribal Sub Plan areas of the state?
Ans: There’re a total of 32,000 vacancies for teachers in both, the TSP and non-TSP categories. The total breakup of these vacancies has been given above for your reference.
Q: Can I apply offline for these vacancies for TSP and non-TSP teachers in Rajasthan?
Ans: No. The Rajasthan government is not accepting physical or offline applications for these 32,000 vacancies. Therefore, you have to create a user ID and account on any of the two websites that I mention above and submit your application. The process is very simple and application for vacancies takes only a few minutes.
Q: What are the minimum educational qualifications for applying for these vacancies?
Ans: The Rajasthan government has specified the educational qualifications for candidates to apply for these vacancies. They depend on whether you’re applying for TSP or non-TSP categories and the type of teaching job. The minimum qualifications are Higher Secondary Certificate with at least a Diploma in Teaching. For higher positions, you need to hold a Bachelor or Master degree with diploma or graduation in teaching.
Q: How to I qualify for the 32,000 vacancies?
Ans: The education department in Jaipur will conduct an entrance exam for all candidates who have successfully registered on the website and paid the fees. You have to qualify for these vacancies by getting in the merit list by passing this entrance exam with good marks. The merit list will be announced shortly after the exam by the education department, through its website.
Q: What’re the subjects that I have to specialize in as a teacher, if I get selected?
Ans:The list of subjects for which the Rajasthan government is hiring teachers is mentioned above in this article. Also, we have given the number of vacancies in each subject. You can select to work as a teacher in any of these subjects, depending on your expertise.
Q: Are these jobs transferable?
Ans: Usually, all government employees of the state and Central government have transferable jobs. Therefore, you could expect to be posted at any location in Rajasthan, if you are selected for these vacancies. However, the education department has not specifically announced that these jobs as teachers would require you to relocate or not. In most cases, you would get a job in the place where you live.
Read Related Articles:
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY): Eligibility, Benefits and How to Apply Online – Complete Guide
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Complete Guide
- Gram Suraksha Yojana Rural Postal Life Insurance Scheme
- PSTM Certificate Tamil Nadu– How to Get PSTM Certificate PDF
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Complete Guide
- TN E-Sevai portal, Tnega citizen login – Registration, Citizen Login & Application Status