Tirupati is one of the most visited shrines in India and a popular pilgrimage spot for millions of people from India and abroad. With vaccinations against Covid-19 gaining pace in India, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam has reopened its gates to pilgrims desiring to visit the shrine for their pilgrimage
The temple, which caters to Lord Venkateswara, has already started the sale of special entry tickets from Friday, October 22, on its official website. There are two types of darshan tickets: special entry darshan tickets and slotted sarva darshan tickets.
The special entry tickets cost Rs 300 per ticket, and the sarva darshan tickets are free of cost and can be availed by the general public. You can find details regarding bookings followed by accommodation details and other options on their official website.
If you are planning to visit Tirupati and looking for details of the temple, booking, accommodations, fees, and timing, then you are at the right place. Read below to know more.
TTD Seva Online Overview:
|Trust Board||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams|
|Online TTD Ticket Price||The special entry tickets will cost Rs 300 per ticket,|
|Timing for Special Entry for Darshan||9 AM in the Morning, 5 PM in the evening.|
What is Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD)?
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is an independent trust started by Y.V Subba Reddy in 1932, 89 years ago, in Andhra Pradesh.
The trust manages operations and finances of 12 temples, including the Tirumala Venkateswara Temple. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams is headquartered in Tirupati and employs about 16,000 people. Moreover, it is involved in various social, religious, literary and educational activities.
- Seva Darshan (Free Ticket Booking): Seva darshan January ticket online booking is available from 27 December 2021.
- Special Darshan 300 Rs Ticket Booking Live: January Special Darshan Tickets are available from 9.00 AM on 24 December 2021.
- The board has opened the tickets for Special Entry and Seva Darshan (Free) December Booking on 27 November 2021. Pilgrims can book Tickets online sharp at 9.00 AM.
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams had opened online tickets for attending Sahasranama Archana Seva for believers. They can attend the Sahasranama Archana Seva by purchasing Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams 300 Rs tickets online through their website.
About TTD Seva Online Portal:
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams is a digital platform that offers seva, darshan, accommodations, donations & privileges, hundi, publications, kalyanavedika, kalyanamandapam, srivani trust donations, cottage donor privileges, srivari sevaks, dharma parcharakas to provide access to all temple services efficiently to pilgrims.
Details Required for TTD Seva Online Booking
You should have the following details before proceeding with ttd online darshan booking.
- Your PAN card, Aadhar card or Voter ID card
- Digital photo or photo scanned into the computer
- List of people visiting the temple along with you and their ID card numbers
Steps for signing up at TTD Seva Online Portal
- Visit the official website https://ttdsevaonline.com/
- Click the sign-up button if you do not have an account
- Enter your name, full address, ID proof type, ID number, desired username and password and upload your digital photo.
- Once you sign up, you will get an email verification link in your email address.
- Click the verification link, and you will get registered.
- Then log in with a username and password.
- Further, you will enter the page having all your details like your name, phone number, your ID card Number.
- Click the Master list and add each visitor’s name, age, gender and ID number.
- After adding each name, click the save button, and it will be saved to your master list.
How to Book Online Tickets on TTD Seva Online Portal?
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams online ticket booking instructions are as follows:
- Go to the official website of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, i.e., http://www.tirumala.org. Or, you can alternatively log in to the government website.
- After that, click on the darshan booking link, and wait for the time shown by the live tracker on the screen. The live tracker will later take you to the main booking page.
- Provide valid ID details and generate your login credentials.
- After paying an amount of Rs 300, you will receive a receipt notifying the visit date and time slot.
How to Book Accommodation at TTD Seva Online Portal?
Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanam provides 100+ accommodation complexes and guest houses with over 15,000 guest rooms under its control for pilgrims in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Takalona, and more.
The accommodations are available only through online booking, and pilgrims have to book their rooms well in advance to get an available room during their trip.
Follow the below steps for TTD Online Room Booking:
- Visit and log in to your account on the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams website and choose the accommodation link in the dashboard.
- Select your desired date, check-in slot, number of days, and number of rooms.
- Then select either booking for yourself or booking for others. Fill in the accompanying person details.
- Select the affordable room price after finishing the details.
A charge of 2% is collected as an online processing fee extra
List of accommodations:
- Rs 200 Tirupati Srinivasam Complex & it is an Ordinary Room.
- Rs 300 Tirupati Vishnu Nivasam & it is a NON-AC ROOM with 2 beds attached to the toilet.
- Rs 400 Tirupati Serinivasam Complex & it is an Ordinary Room with AC.
- Rs 500 Tirupati Vishnu Nivasam & it is NON-AC SUIT with 2 beds attached to the toilet.
- Rs 600 Tirupati Srinivasam Complex & it is a Delux Room.
- Rs 800 Tirupati Madhavam Guest House & it is AC Suit.
- Rs 800 Tirupati Vishnu Nivasam & it is an AC Room with 2beds attached toilet. Rs1000 Tirupati Madhavam Guest House & it is Dlx AC Suit.
- Rs1300 Tirupati Vishnu Nivasam & it is AC Suit with 2 beds and attached toilet.
What are the criteria for TTD Rooms Booking Online?
- At least two devotees must check in for a single room. Single individuals are not allowed to book a single room for themselves.
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams doesn’t allow people without a valid darshan ticket to book a room in Tirumala. Also, a registered user on the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams website can book only one room in Tirupathi in a span of three months.
- If the pilgrim is unable to provide a proper ID at check-in and report later than the predetermined check-in time, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has the power to cancel a reservation.
- The rooms are allotted for only 24 hours, and no extension is offered under any circumstances. If you want to check the room availability, you can visit www.ttdsevaonline.com.
Timing for special entry darshan – 9 AM in the Morning and 5 PM in the Evening.
Timing for ticket booking for special entry and seva darshan (Free)- 9 AM to 5 PM
Suprabhata Seva Tickets Information:
SuprabathaSevaa is performed at Tirumala to Lord Venkateswaraa in the very early morning at 3.00 am. It is the melkolupu (waking up the god with all the rituals) of the Lord, who is present inside the Gharbha gudi (the main golden temple where the idol is presented).
How does the Suprabatham Seva start?
- A group of temple Priests open a gate at approximately 2.00 am.
- Priests chants Suprabatham song with all the people over there
- Once the chanting ends, aarathi is given to The Lord and their son Suprabatham.
After Suprabatham and some sevas followed by the pilgrims are allowed for darshan.
Why do Devotees want to witness Suprabhata Seva?
- Suprabhata Seva is the most fascinating Aarthi. Many devote dreams to witness this.
- Pilgrims are allowed to experience this Seva live, but in very limited numbers, so it’s not an easy task to get a ticket.
How to Get a Ticket to Watch Suprabhata Seva?
Step 1- Apply for an electronic dip through the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam’s official website.
Step 2- This dip will be available at the first week of the month, and results will be announced within a week.
Step 3– If you get selected, then you can attend Suprabhata Seva or else you have to try next time.
An Alternative Way to Book Tickets for Suprabhata Seva
Register your name along with Aadhar cards in Tirumala at the Central reception office. Results will be displayed at 6.00 pm on the LED screen outside of the Central reception office. These are only valid for the next day.
Things You Must Know Before Booking During Covid -19
- Only fully vaccinated devotees are allowed entry at the Lord Venkateswara temple.
- One must carry the final vaccination certificate.
- Devotees need to provide a negative RTPCR which has been received not more than 72 hours before the darshan date in case he or she is not vaccinated.
- The devotees are also mandated to wear masks, maintain sanitation, and social distancing.
- A limited number of people are allowed to enter the temple in a day.
Tirupati Laddu Booking Online
Tirupati 300 Rs Laddu Online Booking can be made on the Official website, i.e., tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
Temple Provides Different Types of Laddus
- Asthanam Laddu – It weighs 750 grams and One extra laddy costs Rs 50 each.
- ·Kalyanotsavam Laddu – An amount of Rs 200 shall be paid for One Kalyanotsavam Laddu. This is highly in demand and it’s given to the participants of Kalyanotsavam and Arjitha sewa. Shelf-life of this laddy is about 2 weeks with the advanced packaging system implemented by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams.
- Proktham Laddu – It weighs 175 grams per laddu. It’s distributed to every common pilgrim visiting the Tirupati temple.
Highlights of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
- Devasthanam was obliged to promote the study of Indian languages and propagate Hindu Dharma by research, teaching, training and literature creation.
- It primarily manages the administration of Lord Venkateswara Temple, Tirumala
- It has all departments like government, including production (laddus), engineering (dams and roads), water supply, human resources, transport, procurement and marketing, finance and accounting, public relations, information technology, forest and gardens, educational institutions and hospitals, revenue and general administration.
- Sri Venkateswara Central Library and Research Centre (SVCLRC), established by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams in 1993, houses approximately 40,000 volumes of books, mainly on religion and philosophy.
- It has established Sri Venkateswara Gosamrakshana Shala for cattle.
What services does Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams provide:
- To pilgrims, it provides bus services, food and accommodation.
- It maintains the queue management system with Tata Consultancy Service and facilitates head tonsure and distribution of laddu.
- It maintains various marriage halls, degree colleges, junior colleges and high schools
- Through Sri Venkateswara Central Library and Research Centre (SVCLRC), Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanamsworks on studying and publishing material related to the Hindu religion, produces authentic papers on original Sanskrit texts, and provides translations of major Hindu works in regional languages, Hindi and English.
- It encourages traditional sculpture and architecture, temple renovation and reconstructions and restoration of Hindu sculptures.
At Matrusri Tarigonda Vengamamba Annaprasadam Complex the food offerings as “Annaprasadams” are being undertaken by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. It is donated by Matsuri Tarigonda Ananta Koti Raju at Tirumala.
Educational institutes provided by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams are listed below:
- Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirumala
- Sri Venkateswara Arts College, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Traditional Sculpture and Architecture, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara College of Music and Dance, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara Ayurvedic College, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara Yoga Institute, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara Polytechnic for the Physically Challenged (SVPPC), Tirupati
- Sri Padmavati mahila viswavidyalayam (SPMVV), Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara government polytechnic college, Tirupati
- Sri Padmavathi mahila polytechnic college, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams acts as a major stakeholder in the following hospitals:
- Sri Venkateswara Ramnarain Ruia Government General Hospital
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences
- Government Maternity Hospital, Tirupati
About Sri Venkateswara Gosamrakshana Shala
You can call it home to castles located at Chandragiri Road, Tirupati. It aims to provide a good environment, management, and food to the cattle.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams use the milk and its products produced here for daily rituals at Sri Venkateswara Temple and other Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams temples.
Free Bus Service Provided by TTD
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanamsruns free buses from the Tirupati railway station and bus station to Alipiri and Srivari Mettu, every 30 minutes. In addition to this Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams provides free bus services within Tirumala town, which are known as “Dharma Rathams”.
- There are 12 buses to travel through cottages, choultries, temples and other places in Tirumala, at a frequency of every 3 minutes in the prescribed time slots.
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has organised 24/7 customer care helpline numbers. The pilgrims can call on 1800 425 425 4242 number if they have any queries and issues.
- The pilgrims can also call 1800 425 4141 and 1800 425 333333 if they have any problem concerning security and can dial 1800 425 111111 if they have accommodation problems.
- The pilgrims can raise an issue through call centres of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. The phone numbers are, 0877 2233333 or 2277777 and what’s app number is 93993 99399.
- The pilgrims can contact through email also -firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DTC Bus Pass | Details, Rates, Application form @dtcpass.delhi.gov.in
- KSRTC bus pass Online Application 2023 | Process and Rates
- BMTC Bus Pass 2023 | APP, Monthly, Daily, Student Pass 2023
- APSRTC Bus Pass – Apply Online, Application Form, Price, Renewal
- TSRTC Bus Pass – Online Application Process, Eligibility, and Price.
FAQ’s on TTD Online Seva Booking:
Q. Is free darshan available in Tirupati Now?
Answer: The Sarva darshan tickets are free of cost which can be availed by the general public, while the special entry tickets will cost Rs 300 per ticket.
Q. I am not fully vaccinated; can I visit the temple?
Answer: Yes, you can visit with Covid-19 RTPCR negative report of the test done 48 hours before your pilgrimage or full vaccination certificate will be allowed to Tirumala for darshan of Lord Venkateswara.
Q. Can I go to Tirupati now without a booking?
Answer: Yes, you can go without booking tickets. Every morning at Srinivasam pilgrimage guest house 300 rupees tickets are issued for same-day darshanam. You can come here and take the tickets with valid id proof. Tickets Q line will start at 5 am and tickets will be issued at 8 am. Only around 1000 tickets are given per day so if you go early, you will get the tickets. This process is only for 300 rupees tickets.
Q. What is Special Entry Darshan Tickets?
Answer: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams provides Rs.300 Special Entry Tickets for those who are not able to get tickets under the online quota. They can visit Srinivasam Complex which is opposite to Tirupati Bus Stand and get the ticket for the same day. Below are the quota details under Current Booking Counters for each Day. Counter operates from 8 AM – 5 PM Every day or till below quota of tickets are sold out. Note that pilgrims will be waiting from 5 or 6 AM itself to get the tickets.
Q. What are the Covid-19 guidelines for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams ticket booking?
Answer: Devotee/applicant must not have any Covid-19 history. During the temple visit, you have to wear the mask, follow social distancing, and wash your hands regularly. You must cooperate with the temple authorities and state government norms.
Q. How can I print my Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams ticket?
Ans: You may visit www.ttdsevaonline.com and download the file. If you want to take print out then visit an Internet Center and take a print.
Q. How do I donate for Tirumala Tirupati Devastanams?
Answer: You can donate online for the Tirumala Tirupati Devastanams through e-Hundi. You can make donations online by giving details such as name, address, email address, city, zip/pin code, country, state, phone number, amount and purpose of making donations. You need to agree with the terms and conditions to complete the process of donation.
Q. Can I cancel my tickets on Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams?
Answer: No, you cannot cancel the tickets you have booked through Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. As per Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams terms and conditions the tickets which have been booked for Darshan, Special Darshan, Seva cannot be postponed, Cancelled and Transferred.
Q. How much time does it take for darshan at Tirupati?
Answer: If you have registered yourself for a special darshan, it should take you around 3-4 hours. Normal darshanam will take place.
More Related Articles:
- Covid-19 Vaccines for 15- to 18-Year-Olds in India: Registration, Locations & Cost
- Covid-19 Vaccines for Children Below 12 Years in India
- What is Delmicron? Is it a New Coronavirus Variant? – All You Need to Know
- Free Covid Vaccine Centers Near Me – Cowin.gov.in Centers at Walking Distance
- Covishield Vaccine Registration, Efficacy Rate, Side Effects, Dose Gap
- Cowin Covid Vaccine Registration Near Me for 18 Years Old
- Cowin Certificate Download by Mobile Number | Cowin Vaccine Certificate