ESIC Recruitment Dates for 2022 | ESIC Jobs | Apply Online, Eligibility, Application Fees | esic recruitment 2022 syllabus | Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for 2022 | esic recruitment 2022 notification
The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has announced its recruitment drive for the year 2021. The corporation has announced a total of 3,864 vacancies at 27 locations across the country.
Recruitment 2021 for the post of UDC (Upper Division Clerk), Stenographer, and MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) for 27 different offices.
According to the notification issued on December 28, 2021, ESIC will accept online applications for these posts from January 15, 2022 till February 15, 2022.
If you’re interested in applying for any of these vacancies, continue reading. Because here we will present all the information that can help you apply for a wonderful job at ESIC and build your career.
|Recruitment Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Last Date to Apply||February 15, 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
- 1 Types of Vacancies at ESIC and Eligibility
- 2 Age Limits for ESIC Vacancies
- 3 How to Apply for ESIC Jobs
- 4 Important Information to Apply Online on ESIC Portal
- 5 Locations for Posting of ESIC Vacancies
- 6 ESIC Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- 7 Questions Related to ESIC Recruitment:
Types of Vacancies at ESIC and Eligibility
ESIC is recruiting for the following positions:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Multi-Tasking Staff
The below table shows the eligibility to apply for these posts.
|ESIC Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualification|
|Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC)||Candidates must be graduate from a government-recognized university or equivalent. Candidates should also have a working knowledge of computers including the use of office suites and databases.|
|Stenographer||Candidates must be HSC pass or equivalent from a recognized board Skill Test Candidates must have the following skills for the skill test Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||The candidates must hold SSC or equivalent pass from a recognized board.|
Age Limits for ESIC Vacancies
Candidates should be between 18 to 27 years of age to be eligible for the post of UDC and Stenographer.
For all other posts, candidates should be of 18 years to 25 years of age to be eligible to apply for ESIC MTS Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply for ESIC Jobs
ESIC, in its notification dated December 28, 2022 has made it very clear that it will accept only online applications for these three positions. The link for applications is expected to be provided on the ESIC website soon.
According to news reports, the link will go live on January 15, 2022 and will remain active till midnight on February 15, 2022.
Important Information to Apply Online on ESIC Portal
According to the ESIC portal, all applicants have to follow these procedures while applying for any of these three jobs through the online portal:
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their: – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature (with black ink) – left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) – a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in this Advertisement.
- Signature in capital letters will not be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left- hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges (vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Locations for Posting of ESIC Vacancies
According to the ESIC website, the 2021 vacancies are for the following locations. Therefore, you can get a job at your nearest city.
|ESIC Head Office, New Delhi||235||18||292|
|Directorate Medial, Delhi||0||9||0|
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
Application fees for the three vacancies at ESIC are as follows. Payment of these fees is to be done online only, through the ESIC portal. All fees are payable at the time of application.
|SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates/Female/Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 500|
Questions Related to ESIC Recruitment:
Q: How many Upper Division Clerks, Stenos and Multi-Tasking Person are ESIC hiring in the current drive?
Ans: ESIC has announced a total of 3,864 vacancies in these categories for recruitment as part of it’s 2021 drive. A list of location-wise breakup of these vacancies has been provided for your reference above.
Q: Can I get a ESIC position at the location of my choice?
Ans: Generally, ESIC provides the vacancy at the location where you reside. However, in other cases, you might have to relocate to another city to take the job.
Q: What are the salaries that ESIC pays?
Ans: ESIC operates under the Central government. Hence, you will get salaries as per the 7th Pay Commission when you join ESIC as an employee.
Read Related Articles:
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY): Eligibility, Benefits and How to Apply Online – Complete Guide
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Complete Guide
- Gram Suraksha Yojana Rural Postal Life Insurance Scheme
- PSTM Certificate Tamil Nadu– How to Get PSTM Certificate PDF
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: Complete Guide
- TN E-Sevai portal, Tnega citizen login – Registration, Citizen Login & Application Status