The TNPSC Group 3 Posts: TNPSC Exam, originally scheduled for 10th October 2022, has been rescheduled and will now be held on 28th January 2023. The Commission released a new notification on 15th September 2022 for Group 3A services, which states that candidates can apply for the exam from 15th September to 14th October.
Individuals who have completed their graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the TNPSC Group 3 exam before the last date. The exam is conducted in a written format to recruit candidates for the positions of Jr. Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Department and Store-Keeper, Grade II, in (Level 10) Industries.
Candidates can find the latest information and updates, including the notification PDF, exam dates, syllabus, paper patterns, and more.
Notification No. 26/2022
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Notification:
|Exam Name||TNPSC Group 3 Recruitment|
|Category||TN Govt Jobs 2022|
|TNPSC Group 1 Posts||15|
|TNPSC Group 1 Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Name of the posts||Station Fire Officer, Junior Inspector of |
Cooperative Societies, Store Keeper
|TNPSC Group 1 Salary||Rs. 20,600 to 65,500/-|
TNPSC Group 3 All Dates:
|Group 3 Application||15th September 2022|
|Group 3 Apply last date||14th October 2022|
|Group 3 Admit Card 2023||Announced|
|Group 3 Mains Exam Date 2023||28th January 2023|
|Group 3 results – Mains||to be announced|
|Merit list||to be announced|
TNPSC Group 3 Eligibility Criteria 2023
The minimum eligibility to apply for TNPSC Group 3 is graduation. General TNPSC Group, 3 eligibility details for all TNPSC Exams, are mentioned below:
- Character and Antecedents
- No Bigamy
- Related to candidates working in the government sector.
- Sound Health etc.
- Age Limit
- Knowledge of Tami
TNPSC Group 3 Posts and Salary Details 2023
|Station Fire Officer (Group 3)||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB2)(PM)|
|Jr. Inspector of co-op Societies (Group 3A)||Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 75,900|
|Asst Supervisor of Industrial Cooperative Societies (Group 3A)||Rs. 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 (PB1) (PM)|
|Store Keeper in the Employment/ Training Department (Training Wing) (Group 3A)||Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 65,500|
|Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department (Group 3A)||Rs. 20,600 to Rs. 75,900|
SC, SCA, ST, and DAP(PH) candidates have to pay Nil, while all other categories must pay Rs. 150/- via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Mobile Wallet Payment, or challan at any Indian Bank branch.
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH)||Nil|
|For all others||Rs. 150/-|
|Station Fire Officer||20 to 30 years|
|Junior Inspector||18 to 30 and |
18 to 45 years for SC/SC
|Assistant Supervisor||18 to 30 years|
|Store Keeper||18 to 30 years|
How to apply for TNPSC Group 3?
- Go to the TNPSC official website.
- Complete the One Time Registration (OTR) process if you haven’t already.
- Click “Apply Online” and fill out the application form with accurate information. Be careful not to make any spelling errors, as this could result in your application being rejected.
- Once you’ve completed the form, proceed to the payment gateway.
- Pay the registration fee, which will vary depending on how many posts you’re applying for. There should be several available payment methods to choose from.
- The information candidates have to enter for TNPSC registration can be categorised under
- Personal Details
- Education Details
- Communal Category
- Communication Details
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Upload a scanned copy photograph and signature.
- After ensuring that all the details are correct, click “Submit” to submit the application.
- Print out an application form copy for your records.
- Note down the ID number of your application form for future reference.
|Detail Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
TNPSC Group 3 Mains Exam
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Level)||25|
|General Tamil/General English||100||150|
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Syllabus
|TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2023 and |
also Exam Pattern
|Click Here to Check|
TNPSC Group 3 2023 Result
The TNPSC Group 3 Exam Result for 2023 will be published soon. Follow these simple steps to check your result on the official website once it’s announced:
- Visit the TNPSC website.
- Look for the “Result” option on the top right corner of the website and click on it.
- Search for “TNPSC Group 3 Result 2023” in the results section.
- Enter your registration no. and also date of birth as requested on the page.
- Your TNPSC Group 3 result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the result for future reference.
TNPSC Group 3 Important Link
|TNPSC Group 3 Articles|
|TSPSC Exams Group 3||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 3 Mains Exam Dates||Click Here|
|TSPSC Exam Group 3 Syllabus||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 3 Salary Details||Click Here|
Checkout TNPSC Group
|TSPSC Group 1||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 2||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 4||Click Here|
TNPSC Group 3 Exam Centres
Details related to TNPSC exam centers for Group 3 prelims are below.