TNPSC Group 1 Exam: TNPSC conducts the Combined Civil Services Examination-I to recruit officers for Group 1 services in the Tamil Nadu state administration.
This exam is commonly known as the Group 1 exam and consists of three phases: Prelims exam, Mains exam, and interview.
The Group 1 exam is highly competitive and prestigious, as it is conducted annually to fill a limited number of vacancies in the state’s administrative and executive services. Successful candidates can secure various posts in the Group 1 services.
The Group 1 Recruitment Notification for 2023 is expected to be released soon, and the Group 1 Mains Exam for 2022 is scheduled to take place in June 2023.
For more information about the TNPSC exam Group 1, Group 2, Group 3, and also Group 4 recruitment exams, please visit the official website.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Dates Details
|Exam Name||TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment|
|Category||TN Govt Jobs 2022|
|Group 1 Posts||92|
|Group 1 Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|Name of the posts||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police,|
Assistant Commissioner, and other positions
|Group 1 Salary||Rs.56,100-2,05,700/-|
TNPSC Group 1 All Dates:
|Group 1 Application||21st July 2022|
|Group 1 Apply last date||22nd August 2022|
|Group 1 Admit Card 2023||to be announced|
|Group 1 exam date 2023 – Prelims||30th October 2022|
|Group 1 results – prelims||to be announced|
|Group 1 Mains Exam Date 2023||June 2023|
|Group 1 results – Mains||to be announced|
|Oral Interview||to be announced|
|Merit list||to be announced|
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Salary 2023
|Post||Name of the Service |
and Code No.
|Deputy Collector||Tamil Nadu Civil|
205700 Level 22
|Deputy Superintendent of|
|Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies||Tamil Nadu Co-operative Service||13||Rs.56100-|
|Assistant Director of Rural|
|Tamil Nadu Panchayat|
|District Employment Officer in|
Tamil Nadu General Service
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH)||Nil|
|For all others||Rs. 150/-|
How to apply for TNPSC Group 1?
- Candidates have to do a One-Time-Registration (OTR) before applying for any post
- The OTR fee is Rs 150. This is simply a registration fee, and candidates have to pay the application fee for the posts applied.
- The One-Time-Registration is not an application for any post. The OTR simply collates the candidates’ information and gives them an applicant dashboard to manage their own profile.
- The information candidates have to enter for TNPSC registration can be categorised under
- Personal Details
- Education Details
- Communal Category
- Communication Details
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Candidates should upload scanned copies of photos/signatures carefully
- The OTR is valid for 5 years from the date of registration
- After the TNPSC registration, candidates can apply against the recruitment notification using the same User ID and Password given for OTR.
Group 1 Exam Syllabus
|TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2023 and |
also Exam Pattern
|Click Here to Check|
TNPSC Group 1 Important Link
|TNPSC Group 1 Articles|
|TSPSC Group 1 Salary||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Dates||Click Here|
|TSPSC Exam Group 1 Syllabus||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 1 Question Paper||Click Here|
Checkout TNPSC Group
|TSPSC Group 2||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 3||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 4||Click Here|
Group 1 Exam Centres
Details related to TNPSC exam centers for Group 1 prelims are below.
Also Read Tamil Nadu exams: