The TNPSC has recently released the official notification PDF for the TNPSC Group 3 position. This government job opportunity is open to interested candidates who can access the TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 here.
The TNPSC Group 3 Notification pertains to vacancies in the Combined Civil Services Examination-III, specifically in Group-III.A Service. The available positions for the TNPSC Group 3 recruitment 2023 are Junior Inspector and Store-Keeper.
The exam date for the TNPSC Group 3 has been announced and is scheduled for January 28, 2022.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to carefully review the TNPSC Group 3 notification PDF to ensure they meet all the eligibility requirements established by the TNPSC board before submitting their online applications.
Once eligibility is confirmed, candidates may submit their online application and begin preparing for the exam.
Preliminary Examination Paper Type
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Max marks||Exam Duration|
|A||Single Paper – Compulsory Tamil Language Proficiency and Assessment Test (Policy Test) (Xth Standard) General English (SSLC standard)||100||150||3 hours|
|B||1. General Studies (HSc Standard) (75 questions) |
2. Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC standard)
|75/ 25 or 100||150|
TNPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2023
TNPSC Group 3 Part – A Compulsory Tamil Language Proficiency and Assessment Test
|Grammar (Part A)||Literature (Part B)||Scholars and Tamil charity (Part E)|
|1. Arrange words alphabetically.|
4. Picking up antonyms.
5. Find a matching term.
7. Finding the meaning of a letter and a language.
8. Choosing a root word.
9. Given the root word, form the verb, adjective, 10. adverb, noun, or pronoun.
11. Arrange words alphabetically.
12. Arrange words to form phrases.
13. Recognizing the type of noun.
14. Grammatical notation.
|1. Thirukkural |
2. News related to songs of
Nanuru, Mutumozhi Kanchi, Trikatugam, Inna Forty,
Iniyavai Forty, Sirupanjamoolam, Elathi, Olavaiyar and other news in eighteen books.
4. News related to Periyapuranam
7. News related to Folk Songs
8. Religious Pioneers
|1. Traditional Poetry |
2. Folk Arts
3. Short Stories in Tamil Topic
4. News related to Arts
6. GU Pope
7. Father Periyar
8. Global Tamils are special and proud
9 Excellence in Tamil Women
10. Archaeological Survey
11. News about the library
12. Food is medicine
- Scientific Knowledge and Scientific temper
- Nature of Universe
- Elements and Compounds, Acids, Bases, Salts, Petroleum Products, Fertilizers, Pesticides
- Main concepts of Life Science
- Political Science
Geography of India
- Social Geography
- Natural calamity
History and Culture of India
- Indus valley civilization
- Change and Continuity in the Socio
- Characteristics of Indian culture, Unity in diversity
- India as a Secular State, Social Harmony
- Constitution of India
- Union Executive, Union legislature
- Spirit of Federalism
- Election – Judiciary in India – The rule of law.
- Corruption in public life
- Nature of the Indian economy
- Sources of revenue
- Structure of Indian Economy and Employment Generation, Land reforms and Agriculture
Indian National Movement
- National Renaissance
- Different modes of Agitation
- Communalism and partition
History, Culture, Heritage and Society
- History of Tamil Society
- Role of TN in the freedom struggle
- Evolution of 19th/20th Century Socio-Political Movements in Tamil Nadu.
Development Administration in Tamil Nadu
- Political parties and Welfare schemes for various sections of people
- Social Justice and Social Harmony
- Education and Health systems in Tamil Nadu
- Geography of Tamil Nadu and its impact on Economic growth
- Achievements of Tamil Nadu in various fields
- e-governance in Tamil Nadu
Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Ratio and Proportion
- Logical Reasoning
TNPSC Group 2 Important Link
|TNPSC Group 3 Articles|
|TSPSC Exams Group 3||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 3 Mains Exam Dates||Click Here|
|TSPSC Exam Group 3 Salary||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 3 Salary Details||Click Here|
Checkout TNPSC Group
|TSPSC Group 1||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 2||Click Here|