TNPSC Group 3 Salary: The TNPSC provides highly competitive salaries and additional benefits to attract candidates to various job positions.
To help candidates make informed decisions, the detailed salary structure for TNPSC Group 3 services is available for reference before applying for the job. If you are looking for information on TNPSC Group 3 salaries, you have come to the right place.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recently released a notice on the placement of Group III. Services. The min salary for the TNPSC VAO Salary of Group 3 is about Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + 2,400- Grade Pay.
The salary for the TNPSC Group 3 position is Rs.20,600/- to Rs.75,900/- per month (Level 10). Please read the article to learn more about TNPSC Group 3 salary details, perks, and benefits.
To help candidates gain a better understanding of the job, we have provided information on the TNPSC Group 3 job profile and salary below.
TNPSC Group 3 Salary Overview
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post||1. Combined Civil Services Examination-III (Group-III.A Services)|
2. Junior Inspector
|Salary||Rs. 20,600/- to 75,900/- (Level-10)|
TNPSC Group 3 Name of the Posts
Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies:
- Responsible for registering, administering, and dissolving cooperative societies
- Conducts inspections, audits, and supervision of co-operative societies
- Implements plan schemes for the societies’ development
- Organizes and oversees the overall development of cooperative societies
- Maintains a record of sales and restocks the store as needed
- Manages and trains store staff
- Tracks inventory and oversees all store operations
- Exercises general control over all activities in the Stores Department
TNPSC Group 3 Salary Scale
|Post Name||Name of the service||Salary Level|
|1. Jr. Inspector of Co-operative Societies in the Co-operative Dept||Tamil Nadu Co-operative Subordinate Service||Rs.20,600 – 75,900 (Level-10)|
|2. Store-Keeper, Grade-II||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service||Rs.20,600 – 75,900 (Level-10)|
TNPSC Group 3 Salary Allowances
TNPSC Group 3 Perks and Allowances:
- In addition to the monthly salary, candidates working in the TNPSC Group 3 category will receive various allowances and salary perks.
- City Allowances
- House Rent Allowance – based on the place of posting, with a monthly deduction of 6% for this allowance.
- Medical Facility: Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Convenience Facility/TA
- Employee Provident Fund
- Dearness Allowance – The basic deduction for DA in the case of Group 3 posts will be 5%.
TNPSC Group 3 Salary Perks and Benefits 2023
In addition to the salary, candidates selected for a TNPSC Group 2 post are entitled to various perks and benefits. These extra benefits make the job even more attractive. Here are the allowances that TNPSC Group 2 employees receive:
- Travelling Allowance (TA)
- Dearness Allowances (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Medical Expenses
- Study Leave
- Telephone/Mobile Expenses
- Internet Expenses
These benefits make a career in the TNPSC highly desirable and rewarding for those who aspire to work in the government sector.
TNPSC Group 3 Educational Qualifications
Educational qualifications required for different positions in the TNPSC Group 3:
- Station Officer:
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs: Pre-University Course Examination or Higher Secondary Examination.
- For others: A degree of B.A. or B.Sc., or B.Com., or B.O.L of Annamalai University or B.B.A of Madurai Kamarajar University or B.Lit. of Madurai University.
- Jr. Inspector of Cooperative Societies in the Cooperative Dep]t:
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs: Min general educational qualification (i.e. S.S.L.C.) or a certificate of eligibility for college course of studies in the Madras, Madurai, and Annamalai Universities issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent authority.
- For others: Higher Secondary Course or Pre-University Examination or a diploma in Rural Services awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education with Co-operation.
- Store Keeper in Employment and Training (Training Wing) Department:
- Pre-University Course Examination or Higher Secondary Examination.
- Asst Supervisor of Industries Co-operative Societies:
- Pre-University Course Examination.
In summary, the educational qualifications required for these positions range from a minimum of S.S.L.C. for some categories to a degree or diploma for others. Pre-University Course Examinations and Higher Secondary Examinations are common qualifications required for most positions.
TNPSC Group 3 Important Link
|TNPSC Group 3 Articles|
|TSPSC Exams Group 3||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 3 Mains Exam Dates||Click Here|
|TSPSC Exam Group 3 Syllabus||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 3 Question Paper||Click Here|
Checkout TNPSC Group
|TSPSC Group 1||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 2||Click Here|