The Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the UP eDistrict Up portal as part of the e-governance scheme launched by the Government of India. The main goal of this portal is to computerize people-centric services.
To get important government work done in Uttar Pradesh, such as obtaining UP Caste Certificate, UP Income Certificate, and Domicile Certificate, it is necessary to have these certificates. However, a caste certificate is not required for general category people.
All these certificates can be obtained through the district UP portal to address this. This article will provide details on applying for and verifying your caste, income, and residence certificates online.
To obtain or verify your Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and Domicile Certificate in Uttar Pradesh, you need to visit the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Portal of eDistrict, located at up.nic.in. However, you will need to visit your nearest public service center to get these certificates made. These documents can be easily made within 2-3 days.
ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट उत्तर प्रदेश
eDistrict UP: अगर आप उत्तर प्रदेश के निवासी हैं तो आपको कई जरूरी कामों के लिए सरकारी प्रमाणपत्र और दस्तावेजों की आवश्यकता होगी। लेकिन आम आदमी को यह पता नहीं होता कि ये प्रमाणपत्र कहाँ और कितने दिनों में बनते हैं। उत्तर प्रदेश में UP e District पोर्टल के माध्यम से सभी प्रमाणपत्र आवेदन और सत्यापन काम होते हैं। आप इस पोर्टल पर CSC लॉगिन करके अपने सभी काम कर सकते हैं।
इस लेख में हम आपको eDistrict पोर्टल पर उपलब्ध सभी महत्वपूर्ण सेवाओं के बारे में जानकारी देंगे और साथ ही आपको e District UP Login और रजिस्ट्रेशन की प्रक्रिया के बारे में भी बताएंगे।
The eDistrict UP portal offers services related to pension, exchange, Khatauni, certificates, complaints, public distribution systems, revenue litigation, and registration in employment centers. The Uttar Pradesh government has implemented this project in all the districts of the state and established several public service centers for the convenience of the general public. All these public service centers are being established by the District Service Provider (DSP) organization at the panchayat level.
eDistrict UP Portal Details
|Board of Revenue (UP) Uttar Pradesh
|name of government
|Government of Uttar Pradesh
Features In E District Up Portal 2023
The e-district Uttar Pradesh portal has provided many facilities to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh as part of this project, which has computerized the entire system. Besides essential certificates such as income, caste, and domicile, the portal also offers other services. The list of these services is given below:
- Tehsil / Village Directory
- E-District mandate / departmental order
- Divisional Commissioner / District Officer List
- CSC 3.0 Opening Manual/Instructions (New Service)
- Online r.T.I.
- Uttar Pradesh Information Commission
- U.P. Online Services of Public Interest Guarantee Act
- Employment Department, Uttar Pradesh
UP eDistrict Benefits to Citizens
- A single portal to access all online document services.
- The ability to apply for various certificates like domicile, caste, income, and status certificates through one online portal.
- Integration of all state departments, including Panchayat Raj, Revenue, and Electricity, providing a one-stop-shop for all services.
- All steps and document verifications for service applications are conducted on this portal.
- The portal enables document verification.
- All services available on the portal are accessible to all citizens.
- The portal eliminates the need to visit government offices, as all work can be done online.
- The website provides various formats and annexures necessary for document applications.
Documents for Certificate
The eDistrict UP Portal requires specific documents for making income, caste, and domicile certificates. The list of necessary documents includes:
|Photocopy of ration card
Photocopy of family register
A written document by the village head
One passport-size photo of the person
Voter ID Card
Photocopy of ration card
Certificate certified by the councillor or village head
Photocopy of Aadhaar card
e District Portal Log-in Steps
To access the e-District portal, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of e District, whose link is provided here: edistrict.up.gov.in
- Once you reach the website, select “Login” from the homepage.
- Fill in the required login information accurately.
- First, select the login type and choose the department you want to access.
- The available departments are
- State Admin
- Approval Authority
- District/DSP Admin
- CSC/edistrict User
- Verify Authority.
- Select the department you need and proceed to enter your username, password, and captcha code, and then click the login button.
How to Check e-District Application Status
Status of your application for any certificate through the eDistrict Uttar Pradesh portal, you can easily do it. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, visit the official website of the portal.
- On the homepage, you will find the option “Application Status“.
- Click on it, and a new box will appear where you have to enter your application number.
- Once you enter the application number, click on the search button.
- The status of your submitted application will be displayed on the screen.
This process can be used to check the application status of various certificates, such as caste certificates, domicile certificates, and income certificates in Uttar Pradesh.
Service Center for e-District UP Portal
If you want to find the Common Service Center using the e-District UP portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of e-District UP.
- On the homepage, you will see an option called “Service Center”, click on it.
- A new page will open with two options: Pincode and Area.
- Choose one of the options.
- If you select Pincode, enter the Pincode of the area you want to search for.
- If you choose Area, you will also need to select DSP, District, Tehsil, and Block.
- Click on the “Show” button.
- You will get a list of all the CSC centers in that area with their complete information.
- Now, you can easily locate the public service centers around you with the help of the e-District UP portal.
Services Available on eDistrict UP Portal
|1. Caste Certificate
2. Income Certificate
3. Domicile Certificate
4. Status Certificate etc.
|Panchayati Raj Department
|1. Application for copy of family register
|Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
|1. Disability Certificate
|1. Permission to use Loud Speaker / Public Address System / Sound Amplification Device
2. Explosives – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
3. Explosives – Storage License (LE-3)
4. Explosives – Transport License (LE- 4)
5. Explosives – Storage & Sale License (LE-5)
6. Fireworks – Manufacturing License (LE-1)
7. Fireworks – Storage License (LE-2)
8. Fireworks – Transport License (LE-4) )
9. Fireworks – Storage and Sale License (LE-5)
|Social Welfare Department
|1. Application for marriage and sickness grant
2. Application for complaint about atrocities
|Women Welfare and Child Development Department
|1. Financial Assistance to Women Victims of Dowry System
2. Legal Assistance to Women Victims of Dowry System
3. Grant Scheme for Marriage of Daughter of Widow Destitute Women
4. Couple Award Scheme to Promote Widow Marriage
|Disabled People Empowerment Department
|1. Application for loan/grant for rehabilitation by disabled person
2. Application for grant on marriage of disabled person
3. Grant for artificial limbs to disabled person
|1. Honorable Chief Minister Farmer Accident Assistance Scheme
2. Honorable Chief Minister Farm-Barn Fire Accident Assistance Scheme