SSP Portal: The Government of Karnataka initiated this scheme. The application deadline has been set for April 30, 2023. This scheme can be easily applied for online. The primary goal of this scheme is to provide scholarships to Karnataka residents.
This Pre-Matric Scholarship is available to students in grades 1 through 10. Aside from that, this scheme will make many scholarships available to you. However, for this scheme, you must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
Important Date: Karnataka Scholarship Scheme Registration last date – 30 April 2023
Services Offered by SSP Portal
- Check the dates and results of CA examinations
- Register for courses
- Apply for post-qualification courses
- Pay membership fees
- Register for fresh membership
- Restore membership
- Apply for organization empanelment/addition
- Surrender COP (Certificate of Practice)/membership.
- Update engagement/employment details
- Apply for approval of a CA firm name
- Change the name of an existing CA firm
- Register a CA firm
- Update details of re-constitution of a CA firm
- Add or remove the CA firm office
- Submit a firm closure form
- Update details of the merger/demerger of a CA firm.
Benefits of the SSP Scholarship Portal
- Access to multiple scholarships through a single online platform.
- Easy and convenient online application process.
- Direct deposit of scholarship funds into your bank account.
- Financial assistance provided through this scheme prevents students from discontinuing their education due to financial constraints.
- Both post-matric and pre-matric scholarships are available under this scheme.
- Scholarships enable students to become self-sufficient.
- The SSP Scholarship Portal has helped reduce the dropout rate in the state of Karnataka.
UP Scholarship Status and Application Form Filling Details 2023
Documents Needed for SSP Scholarship Portal
- Aadhar card
- College fee receipt
- Private/Government Hostel ID
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- College/institute registration number
- Caste certificate
- Mobile No.
How to Create An Account on SSP Scholarship Portal
To create an account on the SSP Scholarship Portal in Karnataka, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website at ssp.karnataka.gov.in Login.
- Click on the “Create Account” option on the home page.
- Select your plan and caste on the next page.
- Fill in all the Aadhaar number details by clicking “Yes.”
- Enter your email ID and mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP no. on your mobile number. Enter it.
- Fill in the rest of the details.
- Provide your ration card details.
- Create your password.
- Your account will be created successfully.
E Kalyan Jharkhand: Apply for Scholarship Form All Details 2023
How to do SSP Portal Login as a Student in Karnataka in 2023
To log in as a student on the SSP Scholarship Portal in Karnataka, follow these steps:
- Go to the online portal ssp.karnataka.gov.in Login and click on “Student Login” on the home page.
- Enter your username and password on the next page.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Log in.”
- You will be logged in successfully.
How to Apply for the Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship
- Go to the website of SSP Scholarship ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on ‘Apply for the Post-Matric Scholarship’ on the home page.
- Select the option of ‘Student Login’.
- Log in with your login details.
- Fill in your name, father’s name, address, etc.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Finally, click on ‘submit’.
How to Check the Status of the Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship
- Visit the online portal ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
- Click on ‘Track Student Scholarship Status’ on the home page.
- Enter the SATS Identification Number of the student.
- Select the financial year.
- Click on ‘search’.
- Your status will be displayed on the screen.
NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Apply for Online, Registration, Eligibility & Status
Renew SSP Post Matric Scholarship
To renew your SSP Post Matric Scholarship, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the online portal.
- Click on the “Student Login” option on the home page.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Click on the “Renu” link on the next page.
- Fill out the renewal form with all details and accurate information.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Once you are done with completing the form, click on the submit button.
Aadhar Affiliation with a Bank Steps
- Go to the State Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the “Check Your Aadhar Affiliation with a Bank” button on the home page.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, virtual ID, and security code on the next page.
- You will receive an OTP no., which you need to enter and submit.
- Once submitted, all the details about your Aadhar affiliation with the bank will appear on your display screen.
List of Paid Scholarships on the SSP Portal
To check the list of paid scholarships on the SSP Scholarship Portal, follow these steps:
- Visit the SSP Scholarship Portal’s official website.
- Register for a new account and log in with your credentials and password.
- Go to the “Reports” section of your dashboard after logging in.
- Under “Reports,” select “Paid Scholarship List” from the menu.
- Choose the academic year for which you want to view the list of paid scholarships.
- Once you’ve selected the academic year, you’ll see a list of scholarships that have been paid, including the scholarship amount, the student’s name, and the payment date.
- You can also download the list of paid scholarships for your records.
MAHADBT Scholarship 2023 Registration, Dates, Online form, Application
|Scholarship Scheme||Application Deadline|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme||May 31, 2022|
|Social Welfare Department Scheme||April 30, 2022|
|Tribal Welfare Department Scheme||April 30, 2022|
|Minorities Welfare Department Scheme||April 30, 2022|
|Backward Classes Welfare Department Scheme||April 30, 2022|
|Department of Technical Education Scheme||April 30, 2022|
|Department of Medical Education Scheme||April 30, 2022|
|Disability Welfare Department Scheme||April 30, 2022|
|Ayush Department Scheme||April 30, 2022|
|Collegiate Education Department Scheme||April 30, 2022|
|Labour Department Scheme||April 30, 2022|
|Agriculture Department Scheme||April 30, 2022|
Help Desk Of SSP Scholarship Portal
If you have any queries regarding E-Attestation or Post Matric Scholarship, you can contact the help desk at 080-35254757 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific departments, you can reach out to the following numbers:
- Department of Social Welfare: 9008400010/9008400078
- Scheduled Tribes Welfare Department: 080-22261789
- Department of Minority Welfare: 080-22535931
- Department of Backward Classes Welfare: 080-8050770005
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) | Last Date to Apply, Registration Form, Eligibility 2023
- Karnataka Ration Card List 2023 Village Wise at ahara.kar.nic.in
- Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal 2023 | Registration at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
- Udyam Registration MSME – How To Register Online and Details
MTCBUS – For More Updates