The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has taken various steps to ensure that telecom service providers (TSPs) serve their customers adequately and protect their interests to prevent any fraudulent activities.
To this end, the DoT has implemented Tafcop.Dgtelecom.Gov, a portal for TSPs to comply with regulations. Currently, individual mobile users can register up to nine mobile connections under their name.
To learn more about the TAFCOP portal, including its highlights, objectives, services provided, the procedure for checking registered online connections, login information, and more, please visit the portal’s website.
The TAFCOP portal is designed to help manage fraud and protect consumers in the telecommunications industry. By registering for all types of telecom services through the mobile platform, users can access the portal and login to check their telecommunications services.
The TAFCOP portal provides reliable, affordable, and high-quality telecommunications services anywhere and anytime. To track the status of your TAFCOP SIM card online, you can enter your mobile number and ID in the post below. By visiting the TAFCOPs portal, consumers can learn about the benefits and services available.
You can download the TAFCOPs portal app using the steps listed below for convenient access to telecom services anytime and anywhere. Visit the official website at tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
TAFCOP Portal Details
|Portal Name||TAFCOP Portal|
|Full Form||Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection|
|Portal For||Telecom Subscribers & also TAFCOP Registered Connection|
|Benefits||Affordable, Reliable, Secure, and also |
the High-Quality Telecom Services
|Portal By||Dept. of Telecommunications|
|TAFCOP Official Website||tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in|
Benefits of the TAFCOP Portal
The TAFCOPs Portal has many benefits, including:
- Subscribers with multiple connections (nine or more) in their name will receive SMS notifications.
- These subscribers can follow the necessary steps by clicking on the link provided in the notification.
- To check the status of their request, they can click on the option to log in with their number.
- Once logged in, they can enter their Ticket ID Ref No to check the status of their request in the Request Status section.
TAFCOP Portal Services
Services Available on Gov Portal:
- Notification for Multiple Connections: Subscribers with more than nine multiple connections will receive SMS notifications, and they can follow the necessary steps by clicking on the link provided.
- Click on the option of ‘Click Here to Log In With Your No’
- Now enter the ‘Ticket ID Ref No’ in the ‘Request Status’ section.
Procedure to Check Registered Online Connection
To check a registered online connection on the TAFCOPs Portal, follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of TAFCOP at tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- Enter your mobile number and click on the Request OTP button.
- Enter the received OTP and click on the Validate button.
- After successful verification, the registered online connections will open on your screen.
Portal Direct Link 2023
|Portal 2023 Link||Click Here|
|DOT Portal||Click Here|
TAFCOP Portal Login
- Visit the official website of TAFCOPs at tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
- The homepage of the website will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Login option.
- Now enter your User ID and Password in the given fields.
- Type in the Captcha code for verification.
- Last, click on the Login button to access your registered account.
Steps to Link Mobile No. with Aadhaar
To link your mobile number with your Aadhaar, follow the below-given steps:
- From the UIDAI website download the Aadhaar Update or Correction form or else you get the from the nearest Aadhaar centre.
- Now fill in all the required details in the form and also attach a copy of your Aadhaar card and also a photo for identification document such as a PAN card, passport, voter ID, etc.
- Submit the form at the Aadhaar center, where you get your biometrics and also the demographic information verified.
- You will receive an acknowledgement slip at the center and your mobile no will get linked to your Aadhaar within a next few days.
- At the same time, visit the telecom service provider’s store, and provide your Aadhaar card and also mobile no. , and undergo biometric verification.
- After you get successful verified, you will receive an OTP.
- Now submit it to complete the verification process.