Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CPO (Central Police Organisations) recruitment exam held every year for the post of SI (Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police/CAPF /BSF /ITBP /SSB department in the Central Police Organization (CPO). The candidates appearing for the SSC CPO exam should not be more than 30 years old (33 years for the OBC candidates and 35 years for the SC/ST candidates). The exam is conducted at various exam centers across India.
SSC CPO is the organization that is responsible for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, ITBP, CAPF, BSF, and SSB. The full form of SSC CPO is Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organisation.
The SSC CPO 2022 notification is expected to be released soon on the official website. The Tier 2 exam against SSC CPO Notification 2020 was conducted on July 26, 2022.
- 1 What is the Eligibility Criteria SSC CPO?
- 2 SSC CPO 2022: Highlights
- 3 Important dates of SSC CPO 2022
- 4 How to apply for SSC CPO 2022?
- 5 How to Download Admit Card For SSC CPO 2022?
- 6 Exam Pattern of SSC CPO 2022
- 7 SSC CPO 2022 : Exam Syllabus
- 8 How to check cut-off for SSC CPO 2022?
- 9 SSC CPO 2022: Vacancy
- 10 FAQs Related to SSC CPO 2022
- 10.1 Q. Is the SSC SI exam held every year?
- 10.2 Q. What is the application fee for the application?
- 10.3 Q. Do I have to pass an interview to get the job?
- 10.4 Q. How many candidates apply for SI every year?
- 10.5 Q. How many times can I attempt the SI Exam?
- 10.6 Q. Will I be allowed to give the exam if I have specs?
- 10.7 Q. Is there any negative marking for the CPO exam?
- 10.8 Q. What is the Full form of ITBP?
- 10.9 Q. What is the full form of CPO?
What is the Eligibility Criteria SSC CPO?
There are 3 conditions that a candidate needs to fulfill in order to be eligible for SSC CPO 2022 Exam.
Other than Indian citizens, the following candidates can apply:
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan having a certificate in favour of their category issued by the Indian Government
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India
2. Educational Qualification
There are no special educational criteria to be eligible for the SSC CPO recruitment exam. However, candidates need a Graduation degree in any discipline from an authorized University or any equivalent degree recognized as such by the Central Government on or before 01-Jan-2022.
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (only) – Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Otherwise, they will not be allowed to undergo Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.
3. Age Limit for SSC CPO
The candidates have to be of a certain age to be able to appear for the SSC CPO exam. However, certain categories of students also get age relaxations.
|Minimum Age of Candidate||20|
|Maximum Age – Open Category||30|
|Maximum Age – OBC Category||33|
|Maximum Age – SC/ST Category||35|
- IIT JAM 2022: Everything You Need to Know About it in One Place
- NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Apply for Online, Registration, Eligibility & Status
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) | Last Date to Apply, Registration Form, Eligibility
SSC CPO 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Exam||SSC CPO 2022|
|Conducting body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Vacancies||To Be Announced|
|Post||Sub-Inspector (SI) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)|
|Salary||INR 35,400 to 1,12,400 /-|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Application Fees||Gen/OBC- INR 100/-|
Important dates of SSC CPO 2022
|SSC CPO 2022 Notification Release Date||August 2022 (Tentative)|
|Date of Application form Availability||September 2022 (Tentative)|
|Online Application Form Last Date||To Be Announced|
|Paper-I Exam Date||December 2022 (Tentative)|
|Paper-I Result||To Be Announced|
|Paper-II Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Final Result Announced||To Be Announced|
How to apply for SSC CPO 2022?
- Log in to the SSC official website i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- Fill the basic details asked for in the registration window.
- Submit the application form.
- You will be provided with a registration ID.
- Log in by using the Registration ID and password.
- Complete all other steps and submit relevant documents.
- Upload your photograph and scanned copy of the signature as per the desired dimensions.
- Complete your payment process.
- Check all the details provided by you for any mistakes.
- Submit your application form.
- Your registration will be completed.
- Take a printout of the application form for your reference.
How to Download Admit Card For SSC CPO 2022?
- Visit the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates are redirected to the page that hosts the links to regional websites.
- Click the relevant website link.
- On the home page, click the admit card download link.
- Enter the required login credentials.
- Download the admit card and make several copies of the admit card.
Exam Pattern of SSC CPO 2022
1. SSC CPO Exam Pattern for Paper 1
- All successful applicants will be able to appear in Paper-I
- The Paper 1 consists of 4 sections.
- Each section will have 50 questions.
- The paper will have a total of 200 objective-type questions.
- The duration of the test is 2 hours.
- The total marks of the test are 200.
2. SSC CPO Exam Pattern for Paper 2
- SSC CPO Paper-2 will be conducted after the PET/PST Test for SSC CPO 2022 is conducted.
- The total time duration of the exam is 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- The total number of questions asked will be around 200 and the maximum marks for Paper-2 will be 200
- The test will be of English Language and Comprehension conducted online.
SSC CPO 2022 : Exam Syllabus
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Lineup, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Code Inequalities
Current Affairs, Awards and Honours, Books and Authors, Sports, Entertainment, Obituaries, Important Dates, Scientific Research
Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency
Reading Comprehension, Grammar, Vocabulary, Verbal Ability, Synonyms-Antonyms, Active and Passive Voice, Para Jumbles, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction
How to check Results of Paper 1?
- Visit the Official website of SSC — ssc.nic.in to check the SSC CPO Result.
- Now Download the PDF file and Save the same.
- SSC CPO Tier-I Result (PDF File) will be displayed on the screen.
- Open the file. The list of qualified candidates will be shown. Now, press “Ctrl+F” and enter your Name/ Roll No.
- If your Name and Roll No. are there on the list, you have qualified in SSC CPO Tier-I exam.
- MAHADBT Scholarship 2022 Registration, Dates, Online form, Application
- Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022: 32,000 Vacancies for Primary & Upper Primary Teachers
- Gate Admit Card 2022 Release Date and Time | Download Gate Admit Card at iitkgp.ac.in
How to check cut-off for SSC CPO 2022?
- Visit the official website
- Candidates will find the result link on the home page
- Clicking the link, a PDF will open
- The PDF file will contain the category-wise SSC CPO cut off marks
- Candidates can check the cut off marks and save the file
SSC CPO 2022: Vacancy
The total number of vacancies will be declared with the notification of SSC CPO 2022. Staff Selection Commission of India has introduced 1564 vacancies for SSC CPO 2020-2021 exams. The previous year, the total number of vacancies was 2745. They are divided as follows:
|Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces||1395|
|Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police (Male)||91|
|Sub-Inspector (S)I in Delhi Police (Female)||78|
FAQs Related to SSC CPO 2022
Q. Is the SSC SI exam held every year?
Ans – Yes. SSC CPO conducts exams every year for various departments, not just Sub Inspector.
Q. What is the application fee for the application?
Ans – For the general male category and OBC Categories, the fee is Rs.100. all other categories are exempted to pay fees
Q. Do I have to pass an interview to get the job?
Ans – No. There is no interview that takes place for SI
Q. How many candidates apply for SI every year?
Ans – There is no specific number of candidates that apply for SI every year, but the number almost always crosses the 2 lakh mark.
Q. How many times can I attempt the SI Exam?
Ans – There is no restriction as to how many times a person can attempt the SSC CPO Exam. As long as the candidate falls under the age criteria, they can re-attempt.
Q. Will I be allowed to give the exam if I have specs?
Ans – No. If you have spectacles, you won’t be allowed to give the SSC CPO exam.
Q. Is there any negative marking for the CPO exam?
Ans – There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer in the SSC CPO Exam 2022.
Q. What is the Full form of ITBP?
Ans – The full form of ITBP is Indo-Tibetan Border Police
Q. What is the full form of CPO?
Ans – The full form of CPO is Central Police Organisations