PPP Haryana: If you are a resident of Haryana and wish to avail of government schemes initiated by the state government, it is mandatory for you to possess a Haryana Family Identity Card. The government of Haryana has launched the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana to ensure that all eligible beneficiaries can easily receive the benefits of various schemes.
The 14-digit identity card number provided under this scheme serves as a unique identification number for the family.
With the help of this card, you can avail of important schemes launched by the state government and also use it as an essential document to identify your family in any situation.
The Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) is a government-issued document that acts as proof of identity and residence for all family members. It is issued by the Gram Panchayat (village council) for families residing in rural areas and by the Municipal Corporation or Nagar Palika (urban local body) for families residing in urban areas.
This card contains personal details such as the name, photo, and other relevant information of all family members and is issued to the head of the family. PPP is primarily used as a means of identification and verification for various government schemes and services such as healthcare, education, and pension benefits.
|Scheme Name||Haryana PPP Family Identity Card Scheme|
|Started_||By Chief Minister Mr Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Beneficiary||All families From Haryana|
|Benefit||Changes can be made to the information on the card, |
updates after a birth or death in the family
|Started||2nd January 2019|
Parivar Pehchan Patra Unique ID Benefits
- The Parivar Pehchan Patra has a 14-digit unique number, just like the Aadhaar card.
- This number is assigned to all families and can be updated with the mobile number.
- The card works like a smart card, with the head of the family’s name and the information of other members.
- After registering on the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra portal, a login ID and password are given to all family members.
- Any member of the family who knows the login ID and password can access their account.
- Changes can be made to the information on the card, such as updates after a birth or death in the family.
- The government has designed software to create family identity cards and inform beneficiaries of government schemes based on the family database.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 at pmkisan.gov.In
TNREGINET | EC Registration and Download@tnreginet.gov.in
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal 2023 | Registration at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for PPP Haryana
- The family must be a permanent resident of the state
- All family members must have Aadhaar cards
- I Certificate (Proof of residence)
- Passport size photo for each family member
- Proof of marital status
- Mobile number for receiving updates and communication
Steps to apply for PPP Haryana
How to update your Family ID card (PPP) in Haryana:
- Visit the official website of the PPP Haryana scheme and log in.
- Click on the “Update Family Details” option on the homepage.
- On the next page, confirm if you have the Parivar Pehchan (family ID) by selecting “Yes”, or clicking “No” if you don’t have it.
- If you have the family ID, fill it in and search. If you have forgotten it, click on “Forget Family ID” and fill in your Aadhaar number to retrieve it.
- Once you have the family ID, click on “Send OTP” to verify your registered number.
- Fill in the OTP and captcha code and click on “Verify OTP”.
- The page with the details of your new family ID will appear. Click on “Add Member” to add a new member, or click on “Full Details” to update the information of an existing member.
- Fill in the Aadhaar number and click on “Verify”.
- Upload the required documents after filling in all the details.
- Click on “Save” to update the details.
- A message confirming that your details have been updated successfully will appear on the screen.
- You can also update your address if required.
- Finally, click on “Submit” and if needed, take a printout of the updated family identity card (Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra).
Linked Government Schemes
The Haryana Family Identity Card is linked to several government schemes and organizations, including:
- Old Age Pension Scheme
- Handicapped Pension Scheme
- Widow Pension Scheme
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- Marriage Registration
- Birth Certificate
- Death Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Services related to driving license
- Vehicle-related services
Many other government and non-government organizations are also included under this scheme. By having a Parivar Pehchan Card, families can easily access these schemes and services without the need for additional documents.