The Karnataka government has launched the Seva Sindhu portal to provide residents with information about both government and private services. This portal gives various benefits to Karnataka residents by letting them make use of a variety of government services from it. But, to use these services, you should first register on the portal.
This article will provide you with detailed information about the portal, such as registration procedures, available services, application processes, benefits, and other pertinent details.
About Seva Sindhu Portal
This Seva Sindhu portal is intended to meet the needs of various G2C (Government to Customer), B2C (Business to Customer), and G2B (Government to Business) customers. It gives users detailed information about government schemes and allows them to carry out various government-related tasks.
Also, read about Karnatak Bus Pass:
KSRTC bus pass Online Application 2023 | Process and Rates
Services Available Under Seva Sindhu Portal
There are various services available under the Seva Sindhu Portal:-
- Commercial Tax Department.
- Revenue Department.
- Drug Control Department.
- Food and Civil Service Department.
- Planning Department.
- Transport Department.
- Ayush Department.
- Department of Youth Empowerment and Sports.
- Information and Public Relation Department
- Kannada and Culture Department
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Department of Labour
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Horticulture Department
- Housing Department
- The Karnataka State Pollution Control Board
Benefits provided by the Seva Sindhu portal
The Seva Sindhu portal offers numerous benefits to both migrant workers and residents of Karnataka. Here are some of the list of benefits of the Seva Sindhu portal:
- One-stop information hub: The Seva Sindhu portal provides detailed information about various government plans and schemes under one platform.
- Mobile accessibility: The portal allows residents of Karnataka to access a wide range of Govt services from their mobile devices without any hassle.
- 24/7 availability: The Seva Sindhu portal enables users to access government schemes and benefits anytime and from anywhere. Residents can also apply for any government plan using this portal.
- Transparent operations: The Seva Sindhu portal has made the entire process of availing government plans and services transparent, allowing residents to benefit from the portal and other government schemes through the panchayat.
- Helpdesk assistance: Users can seek help from the Seva Sindhu portal’s helpdesk if they face any issues with any government plan or scheme. The portal provides users with a platform to voice their complaints.
- Sectoral services: The Seva Sindhu portal provides services not only to the recipients but also to various government sectors, ensuring effective and efficient operations.
Seva Sindhu Portal Registration Process
To apply for any service provided by the departments mentioned above, follow the procedure below:
- First, visit the Seva Sindhu official website from a mobile or pc.
- Then select the department and service option.
- The department list will appear on the screen. Click on the name of the department.
- The service list will appear. Search for the service you wish to apply for.
- Click on the name of the service, and a popup window will appear displaying the details.
- Click on the “apply online” option.
- Select the “new user? Register here” option.
- Fill in all the required details of your registration form.
- Abd finally submitted the form and completed the registration process.
How do I track my Seva Sindhu application?
- Go to the Seva Sindhu (Click here-) official website
- Select the “track your application status ” option
- Enter the application reference No.
- Enter the given captcha code and click on submit.
- You will get all the required Information on the screen.
Check the Application Status Under Seva Sindhu
People who want to check their application status will have to follow the procedure:-
- To check the application status, visit the Official Website of Seva Sindhu.
- You will see the homepage.
- On the homepage, look under the option of Application Status
- Here you have to enter your Application Number
- After entering the no, click on the Search option.
- Through this, the application status will appear on your screen
Apply For Sindhutva Praman Patra at Seva Sindhu Portal
If you want to apply for Sindhutva Praman Patra, follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- Click the “Apply For Sindhutva Praman Patra” option on the homepage.
- A new web page will appear where you have to enter your mobile number.
- Click on “Generate OTP”.
- You’ll get the OTP on your mobile no. Enter the OTP and click on the “Submit” option.
- The registration form will appear. Enter all the details asked in the form.
- Attach all the necessary documents and click on “Submit”.
- That’s it! You have successfully applied for Sindhutva Praman Patra.
Apply For Family ID/New NPHH (APL) Ration Card
To apply for a new NPHH (APL) ration card or family ID through Seva Sindhu, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu.
- On the homepage, click on the “Application for Family ID/New NPHH (APL) Ration Card” option.
- A new page will appear where you need to enter details such as:
- Aadhaar number
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Pin code
- Captcha code
- After entering all the required details, click on the “Submit” option.
- Your application for the ration card will be submitted successfully.
- Contact No.: 080-4455 4455
- Address: 13, CRN Chambers, Above Dhanalakshmi Bank, 2nd Floor, Kasturba Road, Bangalore-560001.
- Contact No: 080-22230281
- Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers No.: 080-22236698/ 9449863214
- Call Center No.- 8088304855/ 6361799796/ 9380204364/ 9380206704
Also read different Yojana:
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card | Application Form, Apply Online 2023
- TNREGINET | EC Registration and Download@tnreginet.gov.in
- PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 at pmkisan.gov.In
- BMTC Bus Pass 2023 | APP, Monthly, Daily, Student Pass 2023
- TNEB online application for Free Power Connection Scheme for Farmers | PDF, Eligibility
- TN EMIS School Portal tnschools.gov.in| App, Registration