The Karnataka government established the Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme to provide financial assistance to Karnataka residents who wish to visit a Varanasi temple. Respect for all religions is a source of honour and national pride in India.
As a result, the government works hard to develop new programs for people of various religions or beliefs, as well as to provide financial assistance to pilgrims. Similarly, the government assists the Muslim community in their Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca. Similarly, there are other schemes for Hindus, and one of them is the Kashi Yatra Scheme, which we will discuss in this article today.
The Kashi Yatra is the name given to this pilgrimage. In the 2022 budget, the chief minister announced a scheme to provide Rs. 5000 subsidies to pilgrims for this yatra.
The Kashi Yatra Scheme in Karnataka is discussed in this article, including its benefits, objectives, eligibility, required documents, registration process, and travel information.
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme|
|launched by||Karnataka govt.|
|Objective||offer financial support to the pilgrims|
|Beneficiaries||People of all Karnataka|
|The Official Site||Available Soon|
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal 2023 | Registration at sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme Features & Benefits
- Pilgrims chosen for the plan will receive financial assistance to cover their travel costs, lodging, and other pilgrimage-related expenses.
- Applicants should be only Karnataka residents and Hindus by faith.
- Age of the person should be over 18 to be eligible for the scheme.
- The application process is straightforward. Those interested should apply for the scheme through the state government’s official website.
- The system makes it simple to visit Varanasi Place, which is revered as one of Hinduism’s holiest place in the world.
- A pilgrimage to Varanasi can provide cultural and spiritual benefits as well as opportunities to connect with others.
Documents Required for the Scheme
- Resident Certificate of Karnataka States
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card
- Cowin Vaccine Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Active mobile number
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
Steps to Apply For Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme
To register for the Kashi Yatra Scheme in 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Kashi Yatra Scheme.
- On the homepage, select the “Kashi Visit Government Subsidy” option.
- Click on “Don’t have an account? Register here” on the new page.
- You can now link your DigiLocker account to the Seva Sindhu Karnataka app.
- To proceed using DigiLocker, enter your Aadhaar number.
- Enter your Aadhaar number again and click the “Next” button.
- Your identification process will be completed after linking your DigiLocker account to your Seva Sindhu account.
- After registration, return to the “Kashi Govt Subsidy” option and log in with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, fill out Form 2 and follow the instructions to enroll in the scheme correctly.
TTD Seva Online – Tirupati online booking, Darshan, Availability, Suprabhata Seva, Rooms, Donations
Steps to Apply For Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme through Sewa Sindhu
To register and apply for the Kashi Yatra Scheme on the Seva Sindhu website directly, follow these steps:
- Open the website “sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in“.
- Check the “Apply for Service” option on the page.
- Click on the “New user? Register Here” option.
- A new window will open up.
- You can connect your Digilocker account to the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application.
- To continue using Digilocker, enter your Aadhaar number here.
- Before proceeding, enter your Aadhaar number and select the “Next” option.
- Your registration will be completed.
- Enter the password for the OTP, which you will receive via email or mobile number, along with your email address or mobile number.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button to apply for the Kashi Yatra Scheme.
Steps For Status Check of Your Seva Sindhu Portal Application
- Visit the main page of the Seva Sindhu portal.
- Look for the “Application Status” section on the homepage.
- Select the department and service for which you have applied and enter the Application ID that you received after submitting your application.
- Once you have entered the necessary details, click on “Check Status Now”.
- You will get the status of your application on the screen.
Agneepath Scheme Qualification, Salary And Eligibility 2023
SSP Portal: Karnataka Scholarship Scheme Registration, Login, Last Date for 2023
Samagra ID: Apply Online, Download, Portal E-KYC, SSSM ID 2023
Karnataka Ration Card List 2023 Village Wise at ahara.kar.nic.in
Post Office Saving Schemes like TD, MIS, RD, KVP, SSA – Interest Rates and Benefits 2023