In the new India, not only will property owners be respected, but their legal rights will also be ensured. To fulfill this objective, the Modi government has launched the Swamitva Yojana 2023 at the national level.
In this article, we will cover complete information about this scheme so that you can avail of its full benefits.
Under the PM Swamitva Yojana, the complete data of all property owners will be kept digitally safe and secure so that you can access your data from anywhere according to your convenience and obtain the benefits of your property.
On the other hand, this scheme will also digitize the gram panchayats, and in the year 2023, the digitization of 1,25,000 gram panchayats will be completed, making all their activities and programs transparent and accountable.
It is important to mention that the fundamental objective of the Swamitva Yojana 2023 at the national level is to provide property owners with their legal rights and status.
The scheme aims to provide you with a property card that will legally recognize your property and you as its rightful owner.
The PM Swamitva Yojana Sampatti Card
On the e-Gram Swaraj website, land records can be checked under the PM Swamitva Yojana Sampatti Card programme. On Sunday, October 11, 2020, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the property card via video conference. Approximately one lakh Indian citizens will receive a link, which they can use to download their digital property card. It should be noted that as of right now, 763 villages with a total population of 1.32 lakh people can download their digital property record using the link provided by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Right now 763 villages with a total population of 1.32 lakh people can download their digital property record using the link provided by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 at pmkisan.gov.In
|Program Name||Prime Minister Swamitva Yojana 2023|
|Initiated By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Ministry||Ministry of Panchayati Raj|
|Launch Date||24th April 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the country|
|Objective||To provide ownership rights to citizens for their land|
The Swamitva Yojana 2023
The Swamitva Yojana 2023 gives lots of benefits and features to all citizens of the country. Here are the main points:
- The scheme is sponsored by the central Govt and also aims to digitize all gram panchayats in the country.
- In 2015, 100 gram panchayats were digitized, but now by 2022, a total number went as 1.25 lakh gram panchayats, those are digitized to ensure continuous development.
- If you are the property owner, then you can quickly and easily get all your property-related documents online without the need to visit the revenue office.
- The scheme also provides the facility to provide loans to all the youth of the gram panchayat to make them self-reliant.
Overall, the Swamitva Yojana 2023 aims is to promote digitization and self-reliance among citizens and ensure their development in all aspects.
Which documents will be required for the Swamitva Yojana 2023?
The following documents will be required:
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- PAN Card
- Residence Proof
- Income Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Current mobile number
- Bank account passbook
- All property-related documents, etc.
Ownership Scheme 2023 Online Registration
- To apply online for the Ownership Scheme 2023, you need first to visit the official website‘s home page.
- Once you are on the home page, you will see the “New Registration” option
- Now fill out the new registration form,
- After submitting the form, you will receive your login ID and password
- Now you need to log in to the portal, where you will see the option to apply.
- Click on it to open the application form and fill out the application carefully with all the details required
- Check it carefully before submitting your application.
We have provided all important information related to the PM Swamitva Yojana through our website. If you still face any kind of problem, you can contact us by email to get solutions to all your problems. You can seek assistance through the following email ID:
Email ID: email@example.com