Ejanma Karnataka Portal Certificate Download, Login, & Verification @ ejanma.karnataka.gov.in | Ejanma Karnataka Birth Death Registration & Application Status Tracking – The Karnataka state government has launched Ejanma Karnataka to make the registration process more digital and convenient.
All digitally registered births, deaths, and stillbirths are listed on this portal, and citizens of the state can register births and deaths through this portal, along with the certificates required by them.
The Ejanma Karnataka Portal, managed by the government’s Directorate of Economics and Statistics, is a critical component in ensuring the accuracy of the state’s birth and death records.
Ejanma Karnataka Scheme Details
|Scheme Name||eJanma Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||All Citizens of Karnataka|
|Registration||Offline / Online Both|
|Launched in Karnataka||1st July Karnataka|
|Category||Karnataka State Government Scheme|
|Purpose||To keep online records of all births and deaths|
Ejanma Karnataka Registration Highlights
- The ejanma Karnataka portal provides information about all the digitally registered births, deaths, and also stillbirths in the state.
- Birth, death, and stillbirth events that occur in government health institutions and urban local bodies are registered on the portal by medical officers and health officers/inspectors, respectively.
- Birth and death events that occur in rural areas of the state are registered on the portal by village accountants through NadaKacheri.
- Private hospitals report birth and death events to the respective registrar.
- SMS notifications are sent to Registrars/Sub-registrars and informants regarding events pending approval and approval status.
- The public can verify the status of their applications for corrections and name inclusions on the e-JanMa portal.
- Agencies such as schools, insurance companies, and passport offices can verify the genuineness of birth and death certificates.
- To include a child’s name in the birth certificate (if not included during registration), citizens need to contact the respective registrars/sub-registrars.
- To obtain additional copies of birth or death certificates or for corrections, citizens need to contact the Data Entry Operators of the respective Nadakacheri and Registration centers.
- Users can contact the District Statistical Officer for any clarifications related to the portal.
Benefits of Ejanma Karnataka portal
- The Ejanma Karnataka portal launched by the state government facilitates easy registration for both citizens and the government.
- The portal promotes continuity and transparency in the registration process throughout the state.
- Digital preservation of birth and death records can also be done through this portal.
- Ejanma Karnataka saves time and reduces manual labour for citizens of the state.
- The portal is easily accessible in both urban and rural areas.
- Civil registration in Karnataka is carried out since 1969 under the RBD Act and the Karnataka Birth and Death Rules of 1999.
Services Given by Ejanma Karnataka
- Login window for operators
- Registration details
- Application status
- Birth certificate verification
- Caste certificate verification
- Vital Statistics Report
- Offline pdf form
- Feedback, etc.
|EJanma Portal||Click Here|
|Birth Reporting Form (Form 1)||Click Here|
|Death Reporting Form (Form 2)||Click Here|
|Still Birth Reporting (Form 3)||Click Here|
|Ejanma karnataka login||Click Here|
|Ejanma Login||Click Here|
|Birth/Death Verification||Click Here|
|Vital Statistical report||Click Here|
|EjanMa Registration Details||Click Here|
|Ejanma Feedback||Click Here|
- Birth Reporting – Form-1 (Download PDF)
- Death Reporting-2 (Download PDF)
- MCCD Institutional – 4 (Download PDF)
- Adoption – Form-1A (Download PDF)
- MCCD Non-Institutional-4A (Download PDF)
- Still Birth Reporting (Download PDF)
Details Needed for Ejanma’s Birth Registration
- Date of birth
- Time of birth
- Name of the child (if any)
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Permanent address of the child
- Parent’s address at the time of birth
- Location of birth
- Gender of the child
- Hospital name and also the address of the child
- Name and address of the informants
- Details of mother’s residence Add
- Date of registration Birth
Details Needed for Ejanma’s Death Registration
- Date of Death
- Time of Death
- Name of the Deceased person
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Name of Husband or Wife
- Age of the person
- Details of Residence of the deceased person
- Add. of the deceased at the time of death
- Permanent Address of Deceased
- Place of Death happened (Hospital, House, Other Places, Not stated)
- Name and Address of the Informants
Birth Certificate Registration Process
- Download the Birth Certificate application form from the provided link.
- Complete the form and submit it, along with the required documents, to the registrar’s office.
- Pay the applicable charges and obtain an acknowledgement receipt from the registrar.
- The birth certificate will be issued within 7-21 days.
- Track the status of your application online.
Status of your Application – Ejanma Karnataka Portal
- Go to the official website and navigate to the homepage.
- Click on the “Application Status” option.
- Choose between the “Registration Number” or “Gross Number” option.
- Enter the required information and click “Submit”.
- You will get the status of your application on the next page.
Documents for Birth Certificate
- Parent’s ID proof
- Proof of place where the child was born (Hospital/Medical institution)
- Marriage Certificate of the parents
- Address Proof
Documents required for the Death Certificate
- Proof of birth of the deceased (Birth or SSLC certificate)
- Date and time of death
- Medical Certification of Causes of Death
- Identity of the applicant
- Address Proof
- Application form
- Ration card
- Address Proof
Fee/charges of Birth / Death Certificate @eJanma
|Events||Rule||Report Period||Registering Authority||Search Fee||Extract Fee|
|Births||5||21 Days||Registrar||No Fee||No Fee|
|Deaths||5||21 Days||Registrar||No Fee||No Fee|
|Births/ Deaths||9 (1)||After 21 days but within 30 days||Registrar||Rs.2/-||Rs.5/- per copy|
|Births/ Deaths||9 (2)||After 30 days but within 1 year||Registrar with the order of CO/Tahsildar/Commissioner||Rs.5/-||Rs.5/- per copy|
|Births/ Deaths||9 (3)||After 1 year||Registrar only on the order JMFC (Judicial Magistrate First Class)||Rs.10/-||Rs.5/- per copy|
Feedback on Ejanma Portal
- Go to the Ejanma Karnataka portal.
- Click on the “Feedback” option on the homepage.
- The feedback form will appear on the screen.
- Select the appropriate details option – Suggestion or Complaints.
- If “Suggestion” is selected, fill in details such as Birth/Death, Name, E-mail Id, Mobile No., OTP, Message, Captcha code.
- If “Complaint” is selected, fill in details such as Birth/Death, District, Taluk, Registration Center, Name, E-mail Id, Mobile No., OTP, Message, Captcha code.
- Click on “Submit”.
|Phone No.||080-22869711, 080-22869721, 080-22869731, 080-22869751 |
(10 am to 5 pm)