JEECUP 2023 application forms were given out on March 6th. The exam date also has been announced on the official page and on our site. The application form is now available.
The GKP exam, also known as the UPJEE (UP Polytechnic), is a yearly state-level exam. The Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh administers this exam.
Students have access to technical, pharmacy, engineering, and other diploma courses through Geecup exams.
Students who pass the GKUP exam are eligible for admission to polytechnic institutes recognised by the Board of Technical Education.
Students can find information about the GKup 2023 exam, important dates, exam format, and other topics in this article.
UP JEECUP Exam Notification:
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination Council |
(Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh
|By||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education|
|Category||Polytechnic Entrance exam|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
|Application start Date||06 March 2023|
|Name of the posts||Engg, Technology, Pharmacy and |
other Diploma Courses
|Official Website||UP JEECUP|
|Registration Start Date||06th March 2023|
|Last date of Registration||1st May 2023|
|Application Correction||2 to 8th May 2023|
|Admit Card Release||22nd May 2023|
|Exam date||1 to 6th June 2023|
|Ans Key||June or July 2023|
|Result announcement||July 2023|
|Counselling||July or August 2023|
UP JEECUP Important Link
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website of UP||Click Here|
|To Apply||Click Here|
How to Apply for UP JEECUP 2023
- The application form for the UPJEE exam started on March 6th, 2023 and can only be submitted online.
- The last date to apply for the online form is May 1st, 2023.
- Students should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form.
- Only one application form should be submitted by each student. Multiple forms will result in rejection.
- Students should carefully fill out all the information in the application form to avoid any errors.
- If any corrections need to be made, candidates can make them between May 2nd and May 8th, 2023.
- There is no need to send a hard copy of the application form through post or any other offline mode.
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH)||Rs. 200/-|
Educational Qualification Details
|Engineering/ Technical Diploma||10th pass with min 35% marks and 50% marks in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.|
|Diploma Pharmacy||12th Pass with Chemistry and Physics and 50% marks in Chemistry and Physics|
|Engineering/Technical Diploma (Lateral Entry)|| 12th in Vocational and Technical subjects and also ITI (2 years) passed. |
Min 40% marks in PCM subjects and 60% marks in engineering subjects (civil, mechanical, electronics).
JEECUP 2023 Admit Card:
Only candidates who have filled out the application form and paid the fee will have access to the admit card.
You can download admit card from the official website of the Board of Technical Education in Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates must bring their admit card to the exam center, as it is mandatory to be allowed to take the exam. Follow the given steps to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website.
- Look for “JEECUP Admit Card 2023” on the homepage and click on the link.
- Enter your roll number and also the date of birth in the required fields.
- You will get the admit card on the screen.
- Download and print it.
JEECUP 2023 Answer Key:
The answer key will be available on the official website. It will contain the answers to all questions asked in the exam, and candidates can use it to get a rough estimate of their score. Candidates can raise objections if necessary.
To download the answer key, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Look for the answer key link on the homepage.
- Enter your roll number and application number.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The answer key will be displayed in PDF format.
- Download and save it.
JEECUP 2023 Exam Pattern
JEE CUP 2023 Exam Pattern Here are the details of the exam pattern for GKUP:
- Mode of Exam – The exam is going to be conducted in both online and offline modes. Group A and E exams will be held in offline mode, while the other group exams will be held in online mode.
- Number of Questions – The question paper will have a total of 100 questions.
- Type of questions – The questions will be multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Time Duration – Students will be given 150 minutes to complete the exam.
- Language – The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- Marks – Each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks, and also 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.