- 1 What is the CMAT Examination?
- 2 What is the Eligibility Criteria for CMAT?
- 3 What is the syllabus for CMAT 2022 Exam
- 4 Section Wise CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- 5 Detailed Exam Pattern for CMAT Exam 2022?
- 6 Important Dates for CMAT Exam 2022?
- 7 How to Apply for CMAT?
- 8 How to Download the CMAT Admit card?
- 9 CMAT 2022 Exam Centers and Test City Codes
- 10 CMAT 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- 11 How to download the CMAT Answer Key & Result?
- 12 What are the cut-offs and Top CMAT Accepting Colleges
- 13 CMAT 2022 Exam Related FAQs
- 13.1 Q. What is the CMAT official website?
- 13.2 Q. How many times is CMAT held in a year?
- 13.3 Q. Is the exam online or offline?
- 13.4 Q. Has it been delayed due to COVID-19?
- 13.5 Q. What is the last date of application?
- 13.6 Q. Is there any age restrictions for appearing in the CMAT Exam?
- 13.7 Q. What is the application fee for CMAT?
- 13.8 Q. Will I get a hard copy of the results delivered by post?
- 13.9 Q. How many times can I attempt the CMAT Exam?
- 13.10 Q. what is the full form of CMAT?
- 13.11 Q. What is the full form of NTA?
What is the CMAT Examination?
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level, business aptitude test conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the admission of MBA/PGDM courses at many Business Schools across India. It is one of the most popular MBA admission exams held in India. Around 70,000 students appear for this exam every year.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for CMAT?
- The appearing candidates ought to belong to Indian Citizenship.
- The minimum age limit is twenty one years.
- Applicants ought to be qualified in Bachelor’s Degree of 3-years duration from a recognized university.
- Those are final year students also can apply for the examination of NTA NEET CMAT.
- Candidates ought to get to score a minimum of 50% marks in their Graduation and there’ll be a relaxation of 50% for reserved class.
- Applicants ought to have a minimum of 5-years of relevant managerial/supervisory experience and the academic qualification requirement remains the same to get admission in an executive program in Management.
- There will be no restriction to attempting in large number for CMAT.
What is the syllabus for CMAT 2022 Exam
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||Tabulation, Pie Chart, Bar Chart, Line GraphProbabilityQuadratic and linear equationsGraphSimple Interest and Compound InterestPercentagesAveragesGeometryProfit and LossMensurationRatios and ProportionFraction and DecimalsWork and TimeTime-Speed-DistanceNumber SystemsIn-equationsAllegation & MixturesPartnershipAlgebraPermutations & CombinationsPipes and Cisterns|
|Logical Reasoning||Analytical ReasoningCause and EffectsNon-Verbal ReasoningLinear ArrangementsAnalogy TestSymbol Based ProblemsStatements ArgumentsBlood Relationship TestsDirection and Distance TestStatements and ConclusionNumber SeriesStatements AssumptionsInferencesMatrix ArrangementsRanking TestsCoding and DecodingSequencing|
|Language Comprehension||English GrammarParagraph CompletionSentence ImprovementEnglish Usage ErrorsSynonyms and AntonymsReading ComprehensionOne-word SubstitutionJumbled ParaIdioms and PhrasesSentence Correction|
|General Awareness||LiteratureCurrent Affairs of National and International EconomyHistorySports NewsScience in everyday lifePoliticsGeographyCultureEconomicsTrade AwarenessPersonalities in NewsIndian Constitution|
Section Wise CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||25||100|
Detailed Exam Pattern for CMAT Exam 2022?
|Number of questions||100 + 25 (optional section)|
|Number of questions per section||25|
|Marks per question||4|
|Difficulty level||Moderate to Difficult|
|Duration||3 hours (180 minutes) 30 minutes extra for an optional paper on Innovation & Entrepreneurship|
CMAT syllabus is similar to other MBA entrance exams. It includes Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General Knowledge. Apart from these subjects, there is an optional subject Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
CMAT exam preparation is not complete until the candidate has a stronghold on every topic. To have complete control, you need to constantly revise the topics you’ve been studying and the processes of solving various types of questions. Thus, keep aside an hour every day for revision of topics you study on a particular day. In the last 15-20 days before CMAT 2022, dedicate maximum time on revision so that everything is fresh in memory on the exam day.
Once you have completed the CMAT syllabus, make sure to practice some CMAT mock tests to analyze your preparation level. Practice 25-30 mock tests to improve your speed and accuracy in solving questions.
Important Dates for CMAT Exam 2022?
|CMAT 2022 Events||CMAT 2022 Dates|
|CMAT 2022 registration start date||To be announced|
|CMAT Registration 2022 Last date||Last week of January 2022|
|Image correction window||First week of February 2022|
|CMAT admit card download begins||Second week of February 2022|
|CMAT 2022 exam||Last week of February 2022|
|CMAT 2022 Answer Key Release||Last week of February 2022|
|CMAT 2022 result declaration||First week of March 2022|
How to Apply for CMAT?
- Create CMAT account and user ID by confirming registration via OTP/e-mail on the official CMAT Website
- Fill the CMAT 2022 application from by furnishing personal and academic details
- Upload passport size photo, scanned signature in prescribed format
- Pay the CMAT 2022 registration fees via credit/debit card or internet banking
How to Download the CMAT Admit card?
- Visit the CMAT-NTA website
- For login Click on ‘CMAT 2022 Admit Card’ tab
- Enter application number and date of birth or password
- Click on submit to log in to your account
- Click on admit card and download it
CMAT 2022 Exam Centers and Test City Codes
|CMAT Test City||CMAT City Code||CMAT Test City||CMAT City Code||CMAT Test City||CMAT City Code|
|Port Blair||AN01||Mangaluru (Mangalore)||KK12||Tiruchirappalli||TN14|
CMAT 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- Don’t forget to carry a print out of your CMAT admit card. Digital, scanned or photocopy of the admit card is not acceptable as a valid document
- Reach your CMAT exam centre two hours before the reporting time
- Do not carry electronic items to the exam venue. You are also advised to not carry valuable items
- Along with CMAT 2022 admit card, carry a photo ID as a secondary identity proof. You can carry any of the following documents as an ID proof:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Driver’s license
- College/University ID card
How to download the CMAT Answer Key & Result?
Answer Key and Result of CMAT 2021 or CMAT 2022 download procedure are completely similar. please follow the below steps to download it.
- Log on to CMAT-NTA website
- Click on ‘CMAT 2022 Answer Key/Result Download’
- Enter application number and date of birth or password
- Click on ‘Answer Key’ link reflecting on the dashboard
- Download the CMAT 2022 answer key/Result
- IIT JAM 2022: Everything You Need to Know About it in One Place
- NMMS Scholarship 2022 – Apply for Online, Registration, Eligibility & Status
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) | Last Date to Apply, Registration Form, Eligibility
- MAHADBT Scholarship 2022 Registration, Dates, Online form, Application
- Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022: 32,000 Vacancies for Primary & Upper Primary Teachers
- Gate Admit Card 2022 Release Date and Time | Download Gate Admit Card at iitkgp.ac.in
What are the cut-offs and Top CMAT Accepting Colleges
|Colleges Accepting CMAT Score||CMAT Cut Offs|
|Goa Institute of Management||95-99|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Management||95-99|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||95-99|
|The University of Pune, Dept of Management Sciences||95-99|
|Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi||95|
|Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai||85|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management||85|
|NL Dalmiya Institute of Management||85|
|Welingkar Institute of Management, Bangalore||80|
|ITM, Navi Mumbai||80|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida||85|
|Xavier Business School, Xavier University||85|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon||85|
|BIMTECH, Greater Noida||80|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow||80|
|KIIT School of Management||80|
|SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||80|
|Chetana Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai||80|
CMAT 2022 Exam Related FAQs
Q. What is the CMAT official website?
Ans – https://cmat.nta.nic.in/
Q. How many times is CMAT held in a year?
Ans – The CMAT is held once a year in the month of January
Q. Is the exam online or offline?
Ans – online
Q. Has it been delayed due to COVID-19?
Ans – There have been no guidelines given as yet but it may get delayed due to the covid pandemic.
Q. What is the last date of application?
Ans – As of now, no official dates are given by the body, so when the dates are announced, we will know.
Q. Is there any age restrictions for appearing in the CMAT Exam?
Ans – There are no restrictions regarding age as long as you fit the eligibility criteria.
Q. What is the application fee for CMAT?
Ans – The application fee for Females and candidates belonging to the reserved categories is Rs.1000 and for all others it is Rs.2000.
Q. Will I get a hard copy of the results delivered by post?
Ans – No, you don’t get a hard copy of the CMAT Results. The results are uploaded on the website, from where you can download and take printouts.
Q. How many times can I attempt the CMAT Exam?
Ans – The exam is held yearly hence you can only apply for it once a year. However, a candidate can apply in consecutive years as many times as they please. The last CMAT results will be taken into consideration while the time of admission.
Q. what is the full form of CMAT?
Ans – The full form of CMAT is Common Management Admission Test.
Q. What is the full form of NTA?
Ans – The full form of NTA is National Testing Agency