TN MRB Theatre Assistant: Medical services recruitment Board MRB Tamil Nadu has started the online application on a temporary basis for the appointment of theatre assistants in Tamil Nadu medical subordinate service. So those candidates who are interested in applying for it can apply from the official website for TN MRB Recruitment 2023. The official website link is mrb.tn.gov.in. In this post you can apply for the recruitment, what is the last date of recruitment, when is the recruitment started. To know all about TN MRB notification Recruitment 2023.
TR MRB Advt No.: No.01/MRB/2023
TN MRB Recruitment 2023:
|Board||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Theatre Assistant|
|Notification Date||03 Feb 2023|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application submission Last Date||23 Feb 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Theatre Assistant Recruitment:
Diploma in Indian System of Medicine OR Diploma in Pharmacy in Ayurveda OR Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
|OC||18 to 40 years|
|SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC||18 to 57 years|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||Rs. 16,600/- to 52,400/-|
|Detail Advertisement Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and Rs.600/- for all categories through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card and Mobile Wallet Payment or challan any of the branches of Indian Bank.
|SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH)||300/-|
|For all others||600/-|
How to Apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2023
- Visit the TN MRB Official website that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click “Online Registration” from the home page.
- Select the name of the post as per your requirement, “Theatre Assistant”.
- Online registration will be closed on 23/02/2023.
- Use a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates should fill in all the necessary details in the application.
- Candidates should upload scanned copies of the required documents in the application.
- Please select the mode of payment (Online/Offline Payment).
- Pay the application fees as per the category.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take out the print of the submitted application for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission||03 Feb 2023|
|Last Date for Submission||23 Feb 2023|
|Last Date for offline payment||23 Feb 2023|
- TNEB online application for Free Power Connection Scheme for Farmers | PDF, Eligibility
- TN MRB Recruitment 2023| 93 Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancies (mrb.tn.gov.in.)
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card | Application Form, Apply Online 2023
- TNREGINET | EC Registration and Download@tnreginet.gov.in
- TNDTE Diploma Result 2023| Tamil Nadu DOTE Results @tndte.gov.in
- TN EMIS School Portal tnschools.gov.in| App, Registration