E Sadhana AP Login Details: The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched an online portal called e-Sadhana to improve the lives of women and children in the state.
This initiative was created by the Department of Women’s Development and Child Welfare and can be accessed through wdcw.ap.gov.in on mobile phones or computers.
The budget plans for this initiative prioritize the well-being of women and children, and it is managed by the Department of Women, Children, Disabled, and Seniors. All eligible residents of the state can avail themselves of the services offered by e-Sadhana.
E Sadhana AP
The Development And Welfare Of Women And Childrenhas launched the e-Sadhana (AP) online portal in the state of Andhra Pradesh to aid the common people residing there. The portal provides access to Anganwadi, Poshan Abhiyaan, Web MPR, Recruitment System, and other services related to women and child development from the comfort of their homes.
Residents of Andhra Pradesh can access the services on the e-Sadhana portal through official websites, which saves them time and money. The scheme also provides women with the ability to access various facilities related to the development of women and children, all from the comfort of their homes.
E Sadhana AP Overview
|Portal name||E Sadhana Portal AP|
|Launched By||The Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Women And Children Living In Both The States|
|Objective||Ensuring The Development And Welfare Of Women And Children|
E Sadhana AP Objectives
The primary objective of the e-Sadhana AP portal is to provide complete care to both children and women in the state. The online services offered through this portal will bring great relief to state residents, saving them both time and money. Moreover, the portal offers a range of amenities related to the growth and development of women and children, all accessible from the comfort of their homes.
E Sadhana AP Benefits
- The portal is specifically designed to cater to the needs of women, disabled individuals, children, and the elderly.
- The Anganwadi Information System is available on the portal.
- A Poshan Abhiyaan dashboard is also provided on e-Sadhana.
- The site offers mobile apps for the convenience of users.
- The portal provides access to learning and awareness-raising opportunities, such as health education, nutritional immunization, supplementary nutrition programs, and more.
E Sadhana AP LOGIN
- Go to the official website.
- The homepage of the website will load up on your screen.
- To register, locate the option for Mis-e Sadhana on the homepage, and click on it.
- A new page will open with several options to select from. Choose MIS, and another page will open.
- A login page will appear.
- Enter your user ID/password to log in.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will be successfully logged in.
To download the YSRSP app
- Visit the Andhra Pradesh e-website.
- The website’s homepage will open.
- Choose “YSRSP Mobile App”.
- Clicking on this option will automatically start the download of the software.
- Once downloaded, use the app.
To search for an Anganwadi Center on E Sadhana
- Open the official website for Women Development & Child Welfare – wdcw.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, search for “Anganwadi Information System”.
- Click on it, and a new page will open.
- Here, click “Find Anganwadi Centers around you”.
- You can search by Mandal, Revenue Village, or ICDS Project Region.
- Select one of the options.
- You must then enter your district, village, sector, and Mandal.
- After entering your details, you will see nearby Anganwadi Centers.