The Bihar State Seed Corporation, also known as BRBN Bihar, has launched a new online portal for farmers in the state. This initiative by the Bihar state government aims to provide good quality seeds at affordable prices to farmers.
The BRBN online portal is exclusively available for farmers in the state and offers home delivery of seeds.
Additionally, the Bihar government regularly announces schemes for farmers and has launched various online portals to facilitate their access to benefits.
The DBT agriculture Bihar portal is one such platform where farmers can register and avail themselves of several facilities. Farmers can also register for the Bihar Beej Anudan Yojana and receive benefits through the portal using their mobile or computer.
BRBN Portal 2023 Details
|Company Name||Bihar Seeds Corporation Limited|
|State||A state in Eastern India|
|Scheme Name||Seed Grant Yojana|
|Beneficiary||all the farmers in the state|
|Applications No.||535630+ Applicants|
|Seed Distributed total||95400+|
|Total Home Delivery||89711+|
|CIN number||U01111BR1977SGC 001294|
What is BRBN Bihar
BRBN Bihar, also known as Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam Limited, is an online portal launched by the Bihar State Government to provide high-quality seeds at affordable prices to farmers in the state. The Bihar State Seeds Corporation, which was established on July 18, 1977, operates the portal under the Companies Act, 1956. Farmers can avail of home delivery of seeds by applying for the Bihar Seed Grant Scheme through the portal and completing the BRBN online registration process.
To apply for the Bihar Seed Grant Scheme, farmers must register online on the portal. Information on how to complete the online registration process and how to access the BRBN beneficiary farmer list can be found in Hindi in this article. This portal is a valuable resource for farmers in the state, and it is mandatory to apply for the Bihar State Seed Grant online. After applying, farmers can also check their seed grant status through the portal.
Benefits of the Bihar State Seed Corporation scheme
- All farmers in the state can access the facilities offered by the Bihar Rajya Beej Nigam Limited portal.
- Seeds are distributed through various schemes.
- The portal provides all types of seeds to farmers.
- Home delivery is available for the seeds.
- Farmers can obtain high-quality seeds at affordable prices through Bihar Seeds Corporation Limited.
- Farmers must apply online to access the portal’s facilities.
- The application process is free of cost.
- A helpline number is available for farmers to seek assistance and resolve any issues.
Eligibility Criteria for the BRBN Bihar
- Farmers must be residents of Bihar to be eligible.
- Online registration is mandatory to access the facilities provided by the BRBN online portal.
- Farmers should not have received seeds from any other agricultural scheme.
- Farmers must possess the necessary documents.
- The mobile number of the beneficiary farmers must be linked with their Aadhaar card.
- Seeds obtained through this scheme must only be used for farming purposes.
- If farmers fail to raise the seeds obtained through this scheme, they will be ineligible for agriculture-related schemes for the next three years.
Bihar Seed Corporation Functions
- Distribution of seeds under various schemes.
- Production and storage of raw certified seeds by sowing foundation seeds in the fields of progressive farmers in the state.
- Collection of foundation seeds produced from all agricultural areas of the state.
- Processing and packing of raw certified seeds in the processing units located in Bhagalpur, Kudra, Hajipur, Begusarai, and Sherghati.
|seed application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
BRBN (Statistics up till Now) 2023
|Dealer All over Bihar||400+|
Terms and conditions for the Seed Grant
For the seed grant, certain conditions have been set by the Agriculture Department that must be adhered which include:
- The seeds provided should only be used for cultivation purposes.
- Failure to collect the seeds as requested may result in disqualification from future Agriculture Department schemes.
- Crop residue must be burnt.
- Each farmer is entitled to a maximum of 5 acres of land for Rabi crops and 2.5 acres for warm-season crops.
- For Rabi crops, the home delivery fee for wheat is Rs. 2.00 per kg, while for oilseeds and pulses, the fee is Rs. 5.00 per kg.
- For hot season crops, a home delivery fee of Rs. 100 is charged for 8 kg, while Rs. 200 is charged for 16 and 20 kg deliveries.
How toapply for BRBN Bihar seed?
If you want to apply for seeds, you can do so through either the brbn.bihar.gov.in or dealer.go4online.co.in portal. Sometimes, the application process may not be available due to technical issues with the portal. If this happens, you can try again later or apply through the other portal.
steps for applying seeds:
- Go to the official website and click on the “Seed Application” link.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the scheme.
- After this you will see 3 options below.
- State Scheme – for all districts
- NFSM – District such as Samastipur, Siwan, Kishanganj, Madhepura, Saharsa, Gopalganj, Araria, Muzaffarpur, Purnia, Katihar, East Champaran, Darbhanga, Sitamarhi, Supaul, Madhubani
- BGRE – Districts such as Aurangabad, Lakhisarai, Buxar, Bhagalpur, Vaishali, Nalanda, Banka., Munger, Kaimur, Pt Champaran, Arwal, Rohtas, Sheikhpura, Begusarai, Jehanabad, Patna, Shivhar, Saran, Khagaria, Jamui.
- The application form will appear.
- Enter your registration ID and click on “Search” to access all of your details as a farmer.
- Choose the seed you want to apply for and enter the required amount in kilograms.
- If you want home delivery, check the box. If not, leave it unchecked.
- Click on “Submit“.
- Your BRBN Demand Slip will appear, which can be printed out.
Remember to keep a record of your application and demand slip for future reference.
Beneficiary List for Farmers Under the Bihar Seed Grant Scheme
- Go to the official website of BRBN and click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ option.
- Select the relevant season, such as Rabi, Akashmik, Minikit, etc.
- Click on the “Show” button.
- Choose the district and block name.
- Select the panchayat to view the list of beneficiaries.
- The beneficiary details such as name, registration number, crop, quantity, etc., will be displayed.
How to Register as a Dealer BRBN
To register as a dealer or distributor under the Bihar Seed Grant Scheme, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official portal of the Bihar Seed Grant Scheme.
- Click on the link for license application.
- Accept all the given terms and conditions after reading for the registration process.
- Fill in the details for the company or firm name, district, block name, etc.
- Provide personal information such as name, Aadhaar number, GSTIN number, and PAN card.
- Enter your email address and mobile number.
- Finally, click on the “Register Now” button to complete the registration process.
Steps to Log into the BRBN Dealer Panel
- Visit the official website.
- Select the “Distributor/Dealer Application” option on the home page.
- On the new page that appears, select the Login option.
- Enter your login details, including your username and password.
- Finally, click on the Log in button to access the dealer panel.
|Office Address||6th Floor, Pant Bhawan, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Patna- 800001|