MMPSY: The state government of Haryana, led by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, has initiated the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana (MMPSY). This scheme aims to provide an annual social security benefit of Rs 6000 to all families residing in the state. Families can avail of this benefit by registering for the MMPSY scheme.
Registration for the scheme can be done through the CM PSY Haryana Gov In portal. There are 3 ways to apply for the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana – through a CSC center, the Saral portal or the official website. The application process for the Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana is explained in detail in this article.
In this article, we will provide comprehensive information about the MMPSY Haryana Yojana in Hindi. This includes the process for registering for the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana Haryana, the scheme’s main objective, its benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents and other relevant information.
MMPSY Haryana Details
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana|
|Authority||Government of Haryana State|
|initiated by||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Benefits||Rs.6000/year in financial and also social security benefits|
|Beneficiaries||poor class families|
|Registration Mode||Online application|
|Registration procedure||Self, CSC, Saral Portal|
What is MMPSY Haryana
The Central and State Governments frequently introduce various schemes on 26th Feb 2019 for the economically weaker sections, known as Government Social Schemes, with the aim of providing financial assistance and better facilities to the underprivileged.
One such scheme is the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana, which is run by the Haryana Government to assist the financially weaker section of society. It is an ambitious scheme of the Haryana government.
The main objective for this scheme is to provide social security to the poor and deprived sections of society. Residents of Haryana (Haryana Domicile) with an annual income of less than 1 lakh 80 thousand are eligible to apply for this scheme.
The government endeavours to offer financial assistance to individuals associated with the unorganized sector through this scheme. In response to the situation arising after the Covid-19 pandemic, the government launched this scheme in 2021. Let us now explore the application process for this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria as Per the Category
Category 1: Age 18 to 40 years
|Option 1||Financial assistance of Rs 6000/year in |
3 instalments of Rs. 2000/-
|Option 2||Beneficiary Nominated member by the family will get |
Rs 36,000/- after 5 years of joining.
|Option 3||On attaining the age of 60 years, the beneficiary get |
pension between Rs 3,000/- and Rs 15,000/-
on a monthly basis.
|Option 4||The family-elected members will get Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- |
after 5 years. A beneficiary can choose the option of
insurance cover in which the state government will pay the premium.
- To be eligible for the Haryana MMPSY scheme, the beneficiary must be a Haryana permanent resident.
- Families with an annual income of up to Rs. 180,000/- or a monthly income of up to Rs. 15,000/- and a total landholding of up to 5 acres (i.e. 2 hectares) are eligible to apply.
- Possession of a Family Id, i.e., Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) number, is mandatory for families to apply for this scheme.
PPP Haryana (हरियाणा परिवार पहचान पत्र) Details of Application 2023
Category 2: Age 40 to 60 years
|Option 1||Rs 6,000/year in 3 instalments of Rs 2,000/-|
|Option 2||Rs 36,000/- after 5 years|
Benefits of this scheme
- The scheme provides an annual benefit of Rs. 6,000 to eligible beneficiary families.
- The amount received will be directly deposited into their bank accounts.
- At least one family member in the eligible age group must exercise the pension option.
- Upon reaching the age of 60, beneficiaries in the eligible age group of 18-40 years will receive a monthly pension of Rs. 3,000 under the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana.
- Small business families with a certain annual turnover are also covered under this scheme.
- Interested individuals can apply through the cm psy haryana gov in online portal.
Documents Needed for the Scheme
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Address proof
- Identity card
- Family Income Certificate
- Citizens should have Bhu Naksha/Land papers.
- Bank Account Passbook
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Family Id
MMPSY Haryana Pension Plan
The Pension Plan under MMPSY allows beneficiaries to receive pension benefits under any of the following Central pension schemes:
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Man Dhan Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojna.
The beneficiaries’ entry age and government contribution for the Pension Premium Charge can be found in the provided chart.
Financial benefit Received – Beneficiaries who are included in the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Pension Yojana are entitled to a financial benefit of Rs. 3,000 upon reaching the age of 60.
Last year, Rs. 1500 crore was allocated in the state for the implementation and distribution of this scheme. The government is expected to allocate a new amount for this scheme in the next financial year.
Insurance – The scheme also offers insurance coverage of up to Rs. 2 lakh rupees in case of death, accidental death, or permanent disability. A partial disability claim is limited to Rs. 1 lakh.
EPDS Haryana 2023 | BPL Ration Card Download, Ration Card List, Application @epds.haryanafood.gov.in
Registration Process for MMPSY CSC Center
To register for the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana through a CSC center, follow these steps:
- Visit your nearest CSC center.
- Provide all the necessary documents related to the scheme.
- Fill out the application form for the Haryana Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme.
- After you submit the form, you will get a reference number which should be kept carefully.
- You can check your status of application online using the given reference number.
- Your application will be processed by the concerned authorities, and you will be notified of the status.
How To Apply For Mukhyamantri parivar samridhi yojana Haryana
- To apply for MMPSY Haryana online, an eligible family head must complete a short form on the official MMPSY website.
- The form needed basic information about your family members which including landholding and also income, and occupations of family members.
- The family head must also choose the appropriate social security alternatives for family members.
- The following steps can be followed to apply for MMPSY online:
- Navigate to the official website and click on the citizen login link.
- Select MMPSY option and submit an application for the scheme.
- Verify your cellphone number with an OTP.
- Provide details about land ownership, family income, and family member belongings, among other things.
- Finally, submit the form and print a copy of the request form for future reference.
- In addition to the online application, eligible applicants can also fill the form at the following places:
- SARAL Kendras
- Gas agencies
- Atal Sewa Kendras (common service centers)
- Antyodaya Kendras
Check MMPSY Application Status
- To check the status of your Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana application, go to the official website at cm psy haryana gov in.
- On the homepage, select the “Application Status” option.
- On the new page where you will need to enter your reference number.
- Once you have entered the reference number, click on the “Continue” button.
- The status of your application will then be displayed.
- Follow these steps to check your MMPSY application status easily.
Family Provident Fund Chart
Intra Haryana Login 2023 | GPF Statement and e Salary Slip
Family Provident Fund (FPF)
Beneficiaries of MMPSY have the option of utilizing their third installment by choosing the Family Provident Fund (FPF) option. If the beneficiary selects the FPF option, they must indicate it on the application form.
Under this option, the remaining fund amount, after deducting the contribution/premium amount for all options, will be invested by the state government of haryana in the FPF on behalf of the family.
The eligible family will receive returns from their investments in the FPF. The FPF amount can be withdrawn by the family once a year or after five years.
Details of Schemes from MMPSY Haryana
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana:
- Beneficiaries under MMPSY will receive Rs 500/- per month.
- Households with one person aged 18 to 50 are eligible for life insurance at Rs 330/- per year under PMJJBY.
- Insurance will be deducted from their bank accounts.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana:
- All eligible applicants or nationals will receive a pension of Rs 3000/- after attaining the age of 60.
- Applicants will have to pay a monthly premium ranging from Rs 55/- to Rs 200/-.
- Premiums will be automatically deducted from their bank account.
- Only those who pay the premium every month will receive the government’s monthly pension.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana:
- All eligible applicants or residents will receive a monthly pension of Rs 3,000/- after attaining the age of 60.
- The pension amount will be sent directly to the bank account of the eligible applicant.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (Accident Insurance Benefit) :
- Each eligible citizen household (with a maximum of one person) will pay Rs 12/- for accident insurance.
- In case of the death of the insured or pensioner, they will receive Rs 2 lakh.