The State Government of Madhya Pradesh MP has launched the E Pravesh Portal, an online platform for college admission of state students. This portal provides various facilities and information to students.
The Higher Education Department has organized the Madhya Pradesh ePravesh online portal, which offers services like an online admission process and seat allotment for UG and PG courses such as BA, BCom, BBA, BSC, BCA, MA, MSC, and MCOM.
Complete information related to the Epravesh MP Portal is available in this article, providing students with everything they need to know about the admission process through the e pravesh.mponline.gov.in online portal.
If you are a Madhya Pradesh student and want to know more about college admissions and the Epravesh MP Online Admission Portal, read this article till the end.
EPravesh MP Admission Details
|Name of Exam||MP EPravesh Admission 2023|
|Conduction Body||Department of Higher Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG courses such as BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.A. LLB, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, LLB, LLM, B.Lib etc|
|Purpose||Online admission facility for MP students|
|Mode of Application form||Online mode|
Benefits Of The Courses Offered
- Online registration for UG and PG courses is available.
- 12th pass students of Madhya Pradesh state can avail the benefits of this portal.
- No need to verify the registration form in college if it is already verified during MP Online College Admission Registration 2022.
- Students with unverified registration forms will be verified in college.
- Many facilities, such as admission registration, document uploading, selection of college/course, document verification, merit and seat allotment, allotment letter download, etc., are available on the Epravesh portal.
- Scholarship related schemes such as Gaon ki Beti and Pratibha Kiran, Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojna, and Mukhya Mantri Jankalyan Yojna are also available on the Epravesh MP portal.
MP EPravesh Admission 2023 List of Universities
- Chhindwara University, Chhindwara
- Barkatullah University, Bhopal
- Vikram University, Ujjain
- Maharaja Chhatrasal Bundelkhan University, Chhatarpur
- Jiwaji University, Gwalior
- Devi Ahilya University, Indore
- Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur
- Awdesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa
- Maharshi Panini Sanskrit Evam Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, Ujjain
|1st Round Registration Fee||Rs 100 (NIL for females)|
|CLC Round Registration Fee||Rs 500|
|Portal charge||Rs 50 (UG First Year and PG First Semester)|
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate (SLC -TC)
- Class 12th and 10th mark sheet
- I Certificate
- Composite ID
Steps to Check Eligibility Online
- Visit the official website.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Select the “Eligibility” option.
- There will be 3 options available: a. Course Wise Eligibility b. 12th Class Eligibility c. UG Course Eligibility
- Choose the option that is applicable to you.
- A new page will load.
- Provide the necessary information such as course, branch, class, etc.
- Once all the information is entered, input the captcha code and click on “View Eligibility” button.
- The eligibility status can now be viewed online through the official website.
Document Verification Process
- MP EPravesh Admission 2022 Document Verification Process
- Applicants need to verify their documents after a successful registration.
- E-Verification mode is available on the MPOnline portal for document verification.
- Candidates are advised to opt for e-Verification mode due to the COVID-19 situation.
- In case of an inability to verify documents online, candidates can go to government colleges for document verification.
- Candidates need to visit a government college with a printout of the registration form, original documents, and one set of photocopies.
MP Epravesh Mponline College Seat Allotment
- Visit the official portal of epravesh.mponline.gov.in to check college allotment for Madhya Pradesh College admission.
- Select “Under Graduate” if you are taking admission in graduation or “Post Graduate” if you are taking admission in postgraduate.
- Click on “Print Allotment Letter direct Link”.
- Enter your application no., date of birth, and also password in the required fields.
- Click on “View Details” after providing the answer.
- After checking college allotment, submit the college fees and take admission in the college.
Colleges and Courses from Epraves Portal
- To search for colleges and courses on the Epravesh portal, start by visiting the official website.
- On the home page, select the “Search College & Courses” option.
- This will lead you to a new page where you need to provide some information.
- Enter details such as district, college status, course level, college type, college, course, etc.
- Once you have filled in all the necessary information, enter the captcha code and click on the search button.
- You will now be able to search for colleges and courses on the MP Epravesh portal.
|Contact Information||Phone Number|
|Higher Education Departmentemail@example.com|