DRDO CEPTAM-10/DRTC: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) conducted a competitive Examination for the Recruitment of 899 Technician-A (Tech-A) (CEPTAM-010/DRTC) through the DRDO Entry Test – 2022.
In this article, we will discuss the DRDO CEPTAM Tier I Result 2022 at drdo.gov.in
To check your DRDO CEPTAM Tier I Result 2022, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official website of DRDO at drdo.gov.in
- Look for the link to DRDO CEPTAM Tier I Result of 2022 on the home page and click on it.
- Enter all your login details and click on submit.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Check your result and download the page for future reference.
- It’s recommended to keep a hard copy of your result for any future requirement.
Click on the following link for the result: Click Here.
Also, Check latest Exams:
- TN MRB Theatre Assistant Recruitment 2023| 335 Vacancies (mrb.tn.gov.in.)
- TN MRB Recruitment 2023| 93 Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancies (mrb.tn.gov.in.)
- NEST 2023 | Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates on @nestexam.in
- TNDTE Diploma Result 2023| Tamil Nadu DOTE Results @tndte.gov.in
Defence Research and Development Organisation DRDO CEPTAM-10/DRTC
Exam Pattern: In this Exam, there is only one Paper. The written examination will be OMR based and consist of 150 objective-type multiple-choice questions. The medium for Written Examination will be Hindi or English.
- For Senior Technical Assistant & Technician ‘A’: The written test will consist of 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, and General Science and 100 Questions on the Subject concerned.
- For Assistant Hindi: The written test will consist of 50 Questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Ability and 50 Questions each in Hindi and English Language.
- For Personal Assistant ‘A’, Admin Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’: The written examination will consist of 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning & Numerical Ability, 50 questions on General English and 50 Questions on Hindi OR English language.
- For Vehicle Operator ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver ‘A’, Security Assistant ‘A’, Clerk (Canteen Manager) & Asstt. Halwai-cum-Cook: The written test will consist of 100 Questions on General Awareness, General Reasoning, Arithmetic, and Numerical Ability, 25 Questions on General English and 25 Questions related to the Job.
Syllabus For Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Exams: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) DRDO Entry Test – 2022 is the most popular exam among all exams conducted by DRDO. Now let’s have a look at the detailed syllabus of this Exam
- English Comprehension: This component will assess candidates’ proficiency in understanding and using correct English, as well as their ability to comprehend and write effectively.
- General Knowledge: This component will test candidates’ public awareness and understanding of the world, including current events, scientific concepts, and everyday observations. It will also include questions related to India and its neighbouring countries, covering history, culture, geography, economics, policy, and scientific research.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: This component will include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types, focusing on skills such as problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision-making, and memory. It will cover topics such as analogies, spatial visualization, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, and syllogistic reasoning.
- Numerical Ability, including Arithmetic: This component will assess candidates’ ability to use numbers and mathematical concepts, including number systems, whole numbers, decimals, fractions, and basic arithmetic operations. It will also cover topics such as percentage, ratio and proportion, interest, profit and loss, and time and distance, and it will require using tables and graphs for problem-solving.