Free Registration for CBSE Training Portal 2023 Certificate Download Login Application Status, New Register Online Form. cbseit.in is being used. With the help of the CBSE Training Portal 2023, the Central Board of Secondary Edu. has launched an online training programme for teachers. As a result, the portal will be advantageous to the school’s teachers, vice principals, and principals. As a result, teachers who want to enrol on the portal must complete CBSE Training Portal Registration 2023, which has been provided by the department. As a result, you must follow the instructions provided here.
CBSE Training Portal
The Central Board of Secondary Education established the CBSE Training Portal in order to benefit all CBSE academic classes. All subjects are represented on this portal with proper syllabus and guidance for all teachers in the country, as well as both free and paid online courses for the convenience of every teacher. All teachers who wish to use this portal must first register; only then will they be able to use it.
The central government has now made 50 hours of training mandatory for all teachers as part of the new education policy, an initiative taken by the board. Under the CBSE Training Portal 2023, 25 hours of training will be provided to all teachers by CBSE experts, while the remaining 25 hours of training will be provided to teachers by the school by calling a trainer from a private company. Teachers Training can also be provided by the school principal.
CBSE Training Portal Details
|Article on||CBSE Training Portal Registration 2023|
|Name of Portal||CBSE Training Portal 2023|
|Launched by||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Category||Registration and Certificate|
|Benefit||To get a training program for enhancing teaching skill|
|Beneficiaries||all the teachers, Principals and school representatives in India|
Important Instructions for Individual Participants to Register under CBSE Training Portal
- All COEs are being hosted by CBSE through this portal for their online training programs, and registration can only be done through this portal.
- Individual participants can also register for online training sessions by filling up the registration form on this portal.
- The user ID and password entered during registration will be used for generating e-certificates in the future.
- An invitation link to the online training session will be provided to all registered participants via email.
- After successful completion of the online training program, participants can download the e-certificate by following the prescribed procedure on the CBSE Training Registration 2020 website.
Services Available on the CBSE Training Program
- Register for Teacher Training Program
- To Register for Online Sessions
- School Management (CBSE School Log-in)
- Personal Partnership Login
- E-certificate Download
Registration process under CBSE Training Portal 2023
If you’re a teacher, principal, or any other school representative who wishes to take advantage of the CBSE training program, you can register for it on the CBSE Training Portal 2023 by following these steps:
- Steps for CBSE Training Portal Registration 2023:
- First, Visit the official website of the CBSE Training Portal provided by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Scroll on the homepage and search for the login option.
- If you are a registered user, provide your username and password to log in. If you are a new user, select the option for registration.
- Fill in all the required details in it, such as personal, educational, and contact information, as well as your desired username and password.
- Click on the submit or register tab to complete your registration. You can now log in with your username and password and use the available services on the portal.
Process to Download E-Certificate from CBSE Training Portal
If you wants to download the certificate from CBSE Training Portal 2023, you can do so by following these steps:
- First Visit the official website of the CBSE Training Portal, and the homepage will open in front of you.
- Click on the “Certificate” option for the course for which you want to download the certificate, and the next page will open.
- Enter the required details like email ID, password, and security pin on the page and click on the “Login” button.
- Finally, click on the “Download Certificate” button, and your certificate will be downloaded.
Feedback Form for Teachers – Instructions
- Visit the official website or Feedback Form page by clicking on the provided link.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and Security Pin to log in to the portal.
- Once you click on the “Login” button, the dashboard of the participant will open, showing details such as the number of registered trainings, attended trainings, paid fees, and submitted feedback forms.
- Click on the “Count” option under the “Feedback Submitted” section.
- Select the “Submit Feedback” option (located on the top right side), and choose the online session.
- Select the “Online Session” related to your training subject.
- The Feedback form will appear, and you will be prompted to answer the questions asked in the form.
- After filling in the form, click on the “Submit Feedback” button to submit your feedback.
Contact Details for Queries
|Contact Details||Phone Number|
|Dr. B Saha||011-23216873|
|Dr. Sandeep Jain||011-23211400|
|Amit Singh (Payment-related queries)||email@example.com|