Login to Your Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile The Kerala State Government Has Given The Unemployed A Wonderful Opportunity, And All Citizens Can Find Jobs By Applying To This Internet Platform.
The exam for PSC recruitment posts will most likely be an entrance exam. Students must register for the PSC recruitment before the deadline and then download the admit card from the official website, thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
If you are interested in the Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile Page, then read the article all the way through to the end for all the basic information and all about information such as admission criteria, syllabus, last date, official website, answer key, eligibility criteria, and so on.
PSC Thulasi Details
|Name of the Exam||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Registration Mode||MCQ Online Mode|
|Age limit||21 to 50 years of age|
- The applicant needed to be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 50 years.
- The applicant must have a graduate or post-graduate degree or professional degree from a recognized educational institution with at least 40% marks.
To apply for PSC Thulasi Login, the following documents are needed:
- Aadhar, Voter ID, PAN, or any other government-issued ID card.
- Domicile Certificate.
- 10th and 12th Marksheet.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate (required for at least 6 months).
- Bank Passbook.
- Printout of the Registration Slip.
- Scanned or digital picture of the applicant in JPG format 150W X 200H px, maximum 30 KB.
- The candidate’s black or blue signature on white paper is carefully scanned in JPG format, 150W X 100H px, maximum 30 KB.
Benefits of the PSC Thulasi Portal
- Direct Communication: The portal allows candidates to communicate directly with the relevant department of their interest, and all letters and messages are delivered on time.
- Job Opportunities: The portal provides possibilities for both businesses and job seekers. Businesses can select from thousands of candidates, and job seekers can apply for any position that fits their profile.
- Fast and Simple Communication: The portal eliminates the need for letters, and interested parties can now be reached quickly and easily.
- Easy Procedure: The whole process of using the portal is reliable and easy to apply.
- Simple Job Search: Candidates only need to click once to search for jobs and submit their applications.
Application Process of Kerala PSC Thulasi
- Go to the official website of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on “Registered User Login” if you already have an account or “New Registration” if you’re a new user.
- Fill in your personal information, including your name, date of birth, religion, caste, and identification number.
- You’ll get OTP on your registered phone number. Enter the OTP to confirm your registration.
- Create a user ID and password for authentication purposes. Remember to generate the user ID without any gaps and keep it for future use.
- Enter the captcha code shown in the form.
- Sign and submit the declaration and registration form.
That’s it! Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll be registered for Kerala PSC Thulasi and able to receive job announcements.
PSC Thulasi Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala
- Physical Science
- Natural Science
- Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
|Fees of||Fees (Rs.)|
|Application for each paper of Dept. Test. fee||Rs. 160/-|
|Certificate of Pass Fees||Rs. 210/-|
|Re-Checking of Answer Scripts Fees||Rs. 160/-|
|Mark List Fees||Rs. 50/-|
|Affidavit for missing Hall Ticket Fees||Rs. 315/-|
|Duplicate Certificate of Pass Fees||Rs. 1050/-|
|Late/Search Fees||Rs. 315/-|
|Copy of the OMR Answer Script Fees||Rs. 630/-|
Kerala PSC Age Limit
|Kerala PSC||Age Limit|
Minimum Age – 21Maximum Age – 32
Minimum Age – 21Maximum Age – 40
|Stream-3 Post||Must not have completed 50 years of age|
Kerala PSC Exams 2023
|Exam Date||Examination Name||Category||Admit Card Issued Date|
|01.04.2023||Jr. Scientific Assistant||516/2021||18.03.2023|
|03.04.2023||Instructor in Physical Edu.||405/2022||20.03.2023|
|04.04.2023||Refrigeration Mechanic UIP||315/2022||21.03.2023|
|04.04.2023||Fisheries officer Dept||746/2021||21.03.2023|
|05.04.2023||Lab Assistant Industrial and also Commerce||057/2019||22.03.2023|
|05.04.2023||Reporter grade 3 – Legislature Secretariat (Malayalam)||438/2019||22.03.2023|
|11.04.2023||Tax officer state goods and Service Tax||123/2021||28.03.2023|
|12.04.2023||Overseer – state cashew development Dept corporation||068/2021||29.03.2023|
|13.04.2023||Lab Assistant – State Farming Corporation Kerala Limited||102/2022||30.03.2023|
|13.04.2023||tech assistant drugs Control||508/2022||30.03.2023|
|18.04.2023||Jr. Instructor – Industrial Training||006/2022||04.04.2023|
|19.04.2023||Treatment Org. Grade 3||156/2020||05.04.2023|
|19.04.2023||Treatment Org. Grade 2||269/2022||05.04.2023|
|25.04.2023||Assistant Prison officer/ Female Assistant Prison officer||173/02021, 174/2021, 175/2021, 274/2021, 495/2021, 496/2021, 531/2021, 600/2021, 626/2021, 652/2021, 680/2021||11.04.2023|
|26.04.2023||Tradesman – IT tech Education||764/2021||12.04.2023|
|27.04.2023||Assistant salesman – State civil supplies corp. Lit.||583/2021||13.04.2023|
|28.04.2023||Researcher Officer (Chem/ Bio) Drugs Standardization Unit||130/2020||13.04.2023|
|29.04.2023||field Officer – Forest Development corp. ltd.||321/2022||To be notified|
|29.04.2023||Assistant Universities||486/2022||To be notified|
|29.04.2023||Sub Inspector Police (Trainee) Kerla||669/2022||To be notified|
|29.04.2023||Sub Inspector Police (Trainee) Kerla (ARMED POLICE BATTALION)||672/2022||To be notified|
|29.04.2023||Sub Inspector Police (Trainee) Kerla (ARMED POLICE BATTALION)||673/2022||To be notified|
HelpLine Numbers Desk
Checkout TNPSC Group
|TSPSC Group 2||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 2||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 3||Click Here|
|TSPSC Group 4||Click Here|