The Maharashtra State Government has launched the MAHABOCW 2023 online portal through the Maharashtra Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. The aim of this portal is to provide financial assistance to labourers in the state.
This scheme, also known as the Labor Assistance Scheme, Maharashtra Corona Assistance Scheme, Maharashtra Construction Worker Scheme, and Kamgar Kalyan Yojana, offers financial assistance of Rs. 2000 to eligible labour citizens of the state.
Additionally, other facilities are available on the mbocw portal for citizens. However, beneficiaries must register online through the official website, www.mahabocw.in, to access all of these benefits.
In this article, we will provide complete information in Hindi about BOCW Maharashtra (bandhkam kamgar yojana), also known as the Kamgar Kalyan Scheme. This includes information on the benefits, objectives, eligibility, application process, and other important details related to this scheme.
What is Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana – MAHABOCW
The MAHA BOCW portal, launched on April 18, 2020, by the Government of Maharashtra, provides benefits to the Works Department of Maharashtra.
This scheme goes by many names in the state, such as Maharashtra Nirman Shramik Yojana, Mazdoor Sahayata Yojana, Maharashtra Corona Sahayata Yojana, and also Kamgar Kalyan Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government has announced to provide Rs. 2000 to construction labourers.
The benefits of this scheme were extended through the portal to approximately 12 lakh construction workers in Maharashtra affected by the COVID-19 lockdown. Additionally, the Maharashtra state government announced an evacuation scheme for migrant sugarcane workers. To get the benefits of this scheme, it is mandatory for citizens to register for Kamgar Kalyan Yojana 2022.
Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Construction Worker Scheme|
|Who started||The Government of Maharashtra|
|Objective||financial assistance for workers|
|Department||Maharashtra Building and Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Beneficiary||Maharashtra Construction workers|
|Benefit||Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 5000/-|
|Application fee||Rs. 25/-|
Benefits of Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana
Here are some key points about the benefits of the Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana in Maharashtra:
- Eligible citizens can register for this scheme online.
- Registered citizens will receive financial assistance of Rs. 2000.
- The amount will be directly deposited into the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Workplace registration will increase by registering construction workers under this scheme.
- Beneficiaries do not need to visit any government office due to the availability of the online portal.
- Registration can be done easily from the comfort of your home using the online platform.
Purpose of MAHABOCW Portal
The primary purpose of the MAHABOCW portal, launched by the Maharashtra Building and also the Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, is to provide financial assistance to the working residents of the state through the Kamgar Yojana. Along with this primary aim, the portal will also offer additional services to workers.
To access these benefits, construction workers must complete their registration online. The state government will provide financial assistance between Rs. 2000 to Rs. 5000 to the laboring citizens, which will be directly deposited into the beneficiary’s bank account.
List of Works included in the Construction Worker Scheme
- Water evacuation
- Telegraph and foreign communications
- Dam canals
- Embankment and also navigation works
- Flood control works which include storm water drainage works
- Electricity generation, transmission, and distribution in areas
- Waterworks which include channels for the distribution of water
- Oil and gas installations
- Power lines
- Line pipe
- Electrical work (including wiring, distribution, tensioning)
- Installation of energy-efficient equipment (e.g. solar panels)
- Installation of modular units for cooking
- Preparation and installation of cement concrete materials
- Water cooling tower
- Transmission Towers and other works
- Stone cutting, breaking, and grinding
- Installation and repair of fire extinguishers
- Installation and repair of air conditioning equipment
- Installation of automatic lifts
- Installation of security doors and equipment
- Cutting and polishing tiles
- Carpentry with paint and varnish
- Gutter and plumbing work
- Preparation and installation of iron or metal grills, windows, doors
- Building irrigation infrastructure
- Internal work (including decorative) such as carpentry, false ceilings, lighting, plaster of Paris
- Glass cutting, glass plastering, and glass panelling
- Preparation of bricks and roofs (not covered under the Factories Act 1948)
- Construction of sports or recreation facilities (e.g. swimming pools, golf courses)
- Construction of information panels, street furniture, passenger shelters, bus stations, signalling systems
- Construction of rotary
- Fountain installation
- Creation of public parks, footpaths, and scenic areas.
Eligibility for Bandhkam Kamgar Yojana
|Permanent resident of||Maharashtra State|
|Age Limit||18 to 60 years|
|Types of Workers can Apply||in construction work|
|Employment Days||minimum 90 days|
Documents Needed for MAHABOCW Portal
- Proof of identity and Certificate
- Proof of residence
- Age proof
- 90 days working certificate
- passport-sized photographs (three)
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
Fees Needed for MAHABOCW Portal
|Nominal registration fee||Rs. 25/-|
|5 years Annual subscription fees||Rs. 60/-|
|Monthly subscription Fees||Rs.1 /-|
Register Process for MAHABOCW Online
- To register for MAHA BOCW online, go to the official website mahabocw.in.
- On the home page, select the “WORKERS” option and then click on “WORKERS REGISTRATION.”
- Fill in all the information required on the eligibility page,
- Your date of birth
- Work duration in Maharashtra
- An Aadhaar card o
- Proof of residential address.
- Click on the “check your eligibility” button and then enter your WFC location, Aadhaar number, and mobile number for OTP verification.
- After verification, click on the “proceed to form” button and fill in the building and other construction worker’s registration form with all required details.
- Finally, submit the form to complete your MAHABOCW Maharashtra worker online registration.
Bandhkam kamgar Yojana (PDF) Form
Login to the BOCW MAHA Portal Steps
- Visit the official website.
- The homepage of the Mahabocw website will appear.
- Click on the “Login” option.
- You will go to the new page where you need to enter your login information.
- Enter your username and password, and click on the login button.
- You will now be logged in to the IWBMS portal.
Renew Construction worker Scheme Steps
- Visit the official website.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Click on the “Construction Worker Online Apply for Claim” option.
- You will go to a new page where you will see two options:
- New Renewal
- Update Renewal Choose the appropriate option based on if you are applying for the scheme for the first time or updating your existing claim.
- If you choose the “Update Renewal” option, enter your existing claim details.
- Next, a Mahabocw renewal form will appear. Fill in all the information requested in the form.
Online Claim at MAHABOCW Construction Worker Portal
- Go to the official website mahabocw.in.
- Once the homepage loads, click on the “Construction Worker Apply Online for Claim” option.
- A new page will open with two options: “New Claim” and “Update Claim.“
- Choose the option that applies to you.
- Once selected, a form will appear.
- Fill out all the required information in the form.
Statistics of Bandhkam Kamgar
|No. of Registered Construction Workers.||1,875,510|
|No. of beneficiaries of schemes||2,028,903|
|No. of Registered Construction Workers – Active||1,192,474|
|Amount of benefits released in various schemes||Rs. 598.09cr|
|Address||Maharashtra Building And Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board, 5th Floor, MMTC House, Plot C-22, E-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra(E), Mumbai 400051.|